• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Any takers on We Happy Few and The Long Dark... Played both the trials and they look good. Certainly We Happy Few, seems a Bioshock 1 type of game, The Long Dark trial wasnt enough to really judge but it has massive potential for me.

Mass Effect 2 currently free on Origin.

I've claimed it (of course I have, who turns down free stuff) but never really even looked at the series, any good?

I really liked mass effect 1 and 2, I ended up missing out on the third one as I sold my PS3 and never ended up being able to play it.

Very good sci fi rpg, loads of exploration to do and people to talk to with lots of dialogue and information you can gather (if you like that kind of thing). The story and characters are pretty cool too and it has decent combat and weapons. Definitely recommend playing it if you ever get the time

That last line is the killer, obviously :icon_lol: Nice one bud.

Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games ever made.

It's Mini Langers' birthday next week.

I asked him what he wanted.

"Can I have some more Lego Dimensions figures please dad? That Dr Who level pack looks really cool."

That's my boy. I'll see what I can do....

Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 on EA Access at £20 a year. EA Access is well worth the money.

Been playing ARK Survival Evolved on Xbox. It's pretty good. Addicting. You can solo it but I think it's best playing with a few mates which I'm doing. Basically build yourself a base and tame dinosaurs, everything goes.

Wolves are top of the league by 5 points on my FIFA 17 save.

Ineanacho on a season long loan is top scorer with 11 goals followed by Dicko and Prince on 9 each.

The formation that works best for me is 4-1-2-1-2 out wide.

------ Iheanacho ------- Dicko --------
--------- Prince ----------
--Costa --- -- Zyro --
-- Price --
CBJ --- Batth --- Williamson --- Silvio

I got Iheancho last year. And Wilfried Ndidi before Claudio Raneiri copied me IRL. He was a beast!

This year, Prince is a goal machine for me! He got over 20 from midfield in my first season.

Just discovered the Xbox app on my surface can stream games from the Xbox one. It's brilliant, fantastic idea. Been playing unravel for ages now.

Battlefield 3 is now backward compatible. I had the 360 version and have found out Disk 1 is 33gb, how the hell can it be 33gb, thats 3 times more then it was downloading it to the 360.

Battlefield 3 is now backward compatible. I had the 360 version and have found out Disk 1 is 33gb, how the hell can it be 33gb, thats 3 times more then it was downloading it to the 360.
Some of that would be codecs to help the XOne translate the program (being designed for the 360 and all). It would be madness for those codecs to make up 22GB of space, though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dirt Showdown available on the Humble Store for free for the next day or so.

Lol $300 with NO games. Good one Nintendo. Did they learn nothing with the WiiU?

Mario not out until Christmas, re-releases of older games, and a paid online subscription service.

Think I'll wait for the inevitable price drop in the new year after it has tanked.

Yes its really annoying. I like the look of the switch and was ready to preorder at £200. It's going to be around £280 now and there is no chance I will get it at launch.

Yeah I was hoping for around £200, maybe a bit more with Zelda (is that out at launch?). Will still be interested in it as more games come out and the price drops but I can't see it doing too well

Will probably be a day one purchase for me. Nintendo generally don't drop the price on their consoles in the first year.

Zelda looks good and I'm happy it's released the same day as the console. Splatoon 2 will be fun but I can't wait to play that Mario game. Looked stunning.

Back