• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Just brought a shit load of games from the sale, Stardew Valley, The war is mine to name a couple. Some decent deals this year.

Yeah same, I picked up limbo, inside and beholder the other day. Also got motorsport manager which I'm looking forward to getting into, the mobile one was great

Got the slim PS4 for Xmas with FIFA 17, can't believe how good the graphics are. The gameplay still has that same congested feel, players don't turn and control the ball as smoothly as Pro Evo, but the stadiums and fans look amazing, and the commentators and announcers are the most realistic ever. Wolves look amazing, specially Batth, and Borthwick-Jackson

Thought I was just about to get my arse handed to me on Fallout 4.

Coming back from a quest overencumbered to fuck, standard, saw something moving around ahead of me so went into sneak to avoid confrontation with what turned out to be 3 super mutants and a captive human. Lucky me I thought, as I was crouched in some cover watching them stroll by, spotted those big fuckers just in time and got out the way just as dumbfuck Dogmeat decides he fancies a go and pegs it over to get stuck in, he lasted about 5 seconds I think, leaving me stranded like a poor little broken Jamie O'Hara against a dreamteam of Keane, Vieira and Toure at their peaks. Must of caught them on an off day though as it ended up more like a Xavi masterclass against Olofinjana, Doumbia and Sissoko, I expected at least one of them to just smash me to pieces but they stayed pretty far back with shitty pipe rifles which gave me plenty of opportunity to grind them down with my superior gun and use the odd stimpak when needed.

Most disappointed in the woman I freed from them though, barely a thank you and she just ran away.

Yeah same, I picked up limbo, inside and beholder the other day. Also got motorsport manager which I'm looking forward to getting into, the mobile one was great

Limbo is a great little game. Very enjoyable.

Just started Skyrim Special edition on PS4, I'd almost forgotten how good Skyrim is!

Limbo is a great little game. Very enjoyable.

Just started Skyrim Special edition on PS4, I'd almost forgotten how good Skyrim is!

The Skyrim thread is back open Aiki!

Join us all playing Skyrim again.

The greatest game.

Can you get skyrim on amazon tablet ?

The Amazon Fire? No you can't.

The only way to play on a tablet is to stream it via an app onto the tablet (Though there are some hybrid laptop/tablets that are capable of running it).

Im in two minds whether to get this. Can get it for £25 but Ive spent over £100 on sales stuff in the last week..

Gone with Limbo, couldn't resist at £1.39.

Fallout 4 (with Fallout 3 as a bonus) and Watch_Dogs 2 Special Edition have arrived. They will get played when I have had enough of Skyrim.

In about June

Let me know what Motorsport Manager is like please mate!

Fallout 4 (with Fallout 3 as a bonus) and Watch_Dogs 2 Special Edition have arrived. They will get played when I have had enough of Skyrim.

In about June

I do it every year, get a couple of games for Christmas and then buy more in sales and then have no time to play them all

I remember getting Limbo back on the 360. Good little game if a little short.

Think I've made a bit of a faux pas with Fallout.

Whenever I've scrounged a load of stuff out on quests/walkabout I just chuck it all into the workshop so it's where it needs to be for breaking down when I want to craft something but in doing that I think I've inadvertedly allowed some decent weapons to be scrapped in the process without realising. Just decided to craft some decent weapons to dish out to my settlers, thinking miniguns would be ace given settlers only need 1 compatible round to give them infinite ammo but couldn't see them in with my stuff even though I know I've collected at least 2 of them. Guessing their complex nature makes them prime candidates from scrapping when you're running low on something like screws.

Suppose I'm better off finding alternative storage for weapons or anything else I'd want to safeguard a bit in future and then I've got more control over what gets scrapped when I lose myself in a world of crafting.

The Amazon Fire? No you can't.

The only way to play on a tablet is to stream it via an app onto the tablet (Though there are some hybrid laptop/tablets that are capable of running it).

Thanks. Bugger

Just tried We Happy Few and its got the Bioshocks about it. Quite liked the trial.

In about June

Paddington.....Fallout 3 and 4 are both great games. If you play them and Skyrim then expect to finish them all around 2035.

Play Fallout 3 first. It is a brilliant game. Fallout 4 is even better!

Back