• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Watchdogs 2 for zilch, get it while you can.

People who play xbox one.. i have a little treat for you! I have a code for watch dogs 2 deluxe edition worth £65!! That will work for all of you! You just have to enter it a certain way!
1. Find watch dogs 2 deluxe edition in the xbox store
2. Press on redeem code
3. Enter WR3QY-TQCVW-VPYMJ-JQXQP-76RTZ
4. It will say something along the lines of xbox error code ect.
5. Press B and it will take you back to the redeem screen with the code already entered.
6. Hit redeem once again and it will say 'you already own this item'
7. Go into my games and app/ready to install and it will be there waiting for you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!
And to clarify this will work for everyone so dont feel the need to rush to enter it. Its worked for me and about 6 friends so far so go get your free game!

Where did you hear this from mate? Have you tried it?

I've tried it and it works, however been reading and people say Microsoft will ban, revoke etc etc, so I've aired on the cautious side and stopped uploading it.

I've tried it and it works, however been reading and people say Microsoft will ban, revoke etc etc, so I've aired on the cautious side and stopped uploading it.
Don't think it matters once it's started. Doubt they'd ban you - they'd just remove the game.

Managed to do a bit more on my restarted Fallout 4 game yesterday.

I've bailed out the Minutemen in the museum now so I'm only one small side quest away from being where I was on that scale but haven't done anything like the amount of exploring yet, been quite a few changes from my first attempt already though. Found some better armour on a dead guy than anything I'd had before, got a better gun too but I'm lacking the materials to craft it into what I want it to be yet, then I was a bit miffed that a guy I'd found previously who presented a side quest had been replaced by some freakish mutant bear looking thing that nearly tore me to pieces even in my power armour! Found some decent stuff on the raiders he'd already killed round there though so little silver lining in that.

Need to go back to Sanctuary and start building that into a settlement with my new chums now I suppose, I'd started building a structure around the Red Rocket last night but find the building thing quite awkward with very little instruction or information to figure things out so that could be looking a mess for quite a while yet.

Managed to do a bit more on my restarted Fallout 4 game yesterday.

I've bailed out the Minutemen in the museum now so I'm only one small side quest away from being where I was on that scale but haven't done anything like the amount of exploring yet, been quite a few changes from my first attempt already though. Found some better armour on a dead guy than anything I'd had before, got a better gun too but I'm lacking the materials to craft it into what I want it to be yet, then I was a bit miffed that a guy I'd found previously who presented a side quest had been replaced by some freakish mutant bear looking thing that nearly tore me to pieces even in my power armour! Found some decent stuff on the raiders he'd already killed round there though so little silver lining in that.

Need to go back to Sanctuary and start building that into a settlement with my new chums now I suppose, I'd started building a structure around the Red Rocket last night but find the building thing quite awkward with very little instruction or information to figure things out so that could be looking a mess for quite a while yet.

This is the most important thing when building settlements - and it is really not obvious or explained very well. (No spoilers).
http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides...o-establish-supply-lines-between-settlements/

This is the most important thing when building settlements - and it is really not obvious or explained very well. (No spoilers).
http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides...o-establish-supply-lines-between-settlements/

Think might Charisma is high enough to get that perk already so can get straight on it as soon as I've got multiple settlements and a spare level up to use.

It was more the mechanics of actually building structures that was chiefing me out though, saying that the assigning settlers is a pain in the arse too but thankfully didn't have to do much of that yet, for example I'd just built a wall around Red Rocket to enclose the forecourt but then tried putting a roof on the outer sections with the intention of building another floor inside that but once there's a section of roof from the ground floor wall it wouldn't let me put a wall at first floor level stepped in on the opposite site of the roof panel.

Skyrim remastered in the house - I may be some time...

Also got a Game Voucher so we have ordered Watch_Dogs2 and a special edition Fallout 4 that comes with Fallout 3 on it too. Far Cry Primal and Dishonoured 2 and I would be completely gamed out.

Lego Dimensions is easily the best Lego title I've played.

Genius level designs that require interaction with the portal model that plugs into the console. The main story is pretty awesome too. Mini Langers and I are loving it!

Skyrim remastered in the house - I may be some time...

Also got a Game Voucher so we have ordered Watch_Dogs2 and a special edition Fallout 4 that comes with Fallout 3 on it too. Far Cry Primal and Dishonoured 2 and I would be completely gamed out.

Skyrim Remastered here as well. I've downloaded a couple of small mods and I'm off again! Just thought I'd start it today...4 hours later........what a game!

I've also got Dishonored Special Edition and I'm nowhere near finishing Fallout 4.

No more games need to be purchased this year!

Does anyone on here with an Xbox one have EA Access?

I (kids really :) ) got an Xbox one for Xmas and I've seen a years subscription for EA Access for £17.49 on Amazon - seems a pretty neat way of getting a load of decent games for not much, but was wondering if there's a catch?

My brother has it, there is no catch. Insane value.

As DW says there is no catch. I recommend it to everyone. Some great games for a small subscription and always adding to it.

A great day of gaming today.
Started Skyrim Special Edition and Dishonered Special Edition.....both great games.

Christmas food, Christmas beer, top games and a great win by the lads.......a great holiday.

Thanks DW and Bandy. Just bought it.

A great day of gaming today.
Started Skyrim Special Edition and Dishonered Special Edition.....both great games.

Christmas food, Christmas beer, top games and a great win by the lads.......a great holiday.

I started Skyrim special edition. Nice and slowly, just cleared Embershard Mine and Bleak Falls Barrow so far. About to arrive in Whiterun at level 4. Micro started a new game yesterday. As I speak he is level 20. Mental quick progress. I have no idea how he does it.

Forza Horizon 3 is a proper sequel. Too many follow up games just stick a few extra touches to the previous title but this is brilliant. Feels so much bigger, better, more powerful and customisable. And it's great fun as well. It's a cracking game.

How have you found it Quirk?

I started Skyrim special edition. Nice and slowly, just cleared Embershard Mine and Bleak Falls Barrow so far. About to arrive in Whiterun at level 4. Micro started a new game yesterday. As I speak he is level 20. Mental quick progress. I have no idea how he does it.

Hes stolen your Big Book, clearly.

Played through a Dr Who themed level of Lego Dimensions with Mini Langers yesterday. With the Emperor Dalek from 2005 as the level boss.

Absolute nerd heaven. A Lego Gandalf battling Daleks with help from Batman?

Why do wild mongrels in Fallout 4 make the same noise as Crash Bandicoot when they die? Throws me off everytime.

Got my first supply line in place now, covering the massive distance between Sanctuary and Red Rocket. Not really done anything quest-wise but done a bit more exploring, which was ruthlessly ended by an uncompromising Mr Gutsy earlier.

Not a fan ghouls or those mutant bear things with the weird name.

Back