• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

They hadn't invented it so I think my parents are in the clear.

We did have a ZX81 and then a Spectrum though

I still play Mario Kart 64 on my shield. Such a great game.

Aye. Better tracks than the SNES version overall. Some great races on there.

Some bargains to be had on PS4 at the minute. Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline are £3.99 each or you can buy both together for about £7.30

Steam's Summer Sale is on! Gird your wallets.

I've already dropped $50 on games I'm never likely to have time to play, but at least they'll be there!

Left for dead 2 £2.99 in the sale... seems to be worth a punt

Steam sales have lost their lustre since the refund policy came in meaning there are no more Flash deals. Plus I have ridiculous amounts of unplayed/barely played games.

Forza Horizon 2 is fucking ace. I love the fact that one of the radio stations plays classical music. There's something rather therapeutic about drifting off road through a vineyard in a Ferrari with Mozart blaring out of the stereo.

Forza Horizon 2 is fucking ace. I love the fact that one of the radio stations plays classical music. There's something rather therapeutic about drifting off road through a vineyard in a Ferrari with Mozart blaring out of the stereo.

I agree Langers. Classical music in games is great.
Saints Row (3 or 4?) had it as a radio station and so does Fallout 4. I play them all the time.

Red Dead now available on Xbox One Backwards Comp.........and currently in the xBox sale as well - £6.74. Bargain.

Best sound track was GTA San Andreas!

Anyway, my (now ex) colleagues bought me Doom on PS4 as a leaving gift, it's awesome! Not played much but so far the heavy metal soundtrack may challenge San Andreas!

The other great thing about GTA was adding your own radio station.

Loved driving through Los Santos listening to The Smiths!

Red Dead now available on Xbox One Backwards Comp.........and currently in the xBox sale as well - £6.74. Bargain.

That is a bargain! It's an epic game, up there as one of my all time favourites.

Red Dead is absolutely amazing. The moment you enter Mexico with that music has to be one of the best gaming moment ever.

They must do a sequel. The prospect of RDR 2 on the Xbox One makes me a bit moist.

That is a bargain! It's an epic game, up there as one of my all time favourites.

Even better bargain...it comes with the Undead Nightmare game as well.

This will keep me entertained until RDR2

Oh - good news indeed. I think I may just be starting that one again then. A brillliant game.

Back