• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

NBA 2K16 is free to download through PS store. Beware, it's a massive file (40 something gig) - but that's a great offer to get the complete, full game for free. Mine downloaded throughout the day/night yesterday and I managed to get a couple of games in last night. Will take a while to get the controls figured out, but seemed like a lot of fun.
Right up there with FIFA in terms of addictiveness, probably a better game mechanically.

No excuses not to get it for free.

Blimey.

EDIT: check out the zeppelin crashing at around 12:30!

I watched some of that after the new E3 trailer. I'll definitely be getting it. Looks amazing.

Indeedy. I was seriously contemplating the next CoD game purely for the remaster of Modern Warfare but this looks sexy as. I also lolzed at the 15:00 mark on that video :icon_lol: The kind of dumbass thing I'd do!

Due to work and using up most of my free time to watch football, I've not been keeping up to date with E3. Apparently, Microsoft announced a new console yesterday! Although it might be the Xbox One point Five. Cool name too - Project Scorpio.

I'm going to do a bit of reading and find out what was announced. I'm mainly looking forward to FINALLY seeing Zelda Wii U when it's Nintendo's turn. And I'm sure Sony will conjur up something as well. I do enjoy E3. Except the whoopers. Fucking morons.

From what I've seen, the standouts have been God of War for the PS4 (well jealous of that - I love the God of War series) and following today, Zelda Wii U (or Zelda - Breath of the Wind to give it its official title) looks absolutely incredible. Try to ignore the whooping nerds in the GoW video.

Scorpio is going to have Ultra something or other capability and also should take the Microsoft VR platform.

Ultra 4k. Sort of like an Xbox One max, but no specific games just for the system just yet. It just enhances Xbox One games for now.

Who knows whether it'll have a proper 4k Bluray drive though or just enable it through streaming. The PS4k looks like it might have so that would be the one to go for I reckon.

Who knows whether it'll have a proper 4k Bluray drive though or just end me it through streaming. The PS4k looks like it might have so that would be the one to go for I reckon.

Apparently it has. I guess it's the successor to the Xbox One but way before it's able to handle anything the Xbox One can't. And it's fully backwards compatible. So I've no real interest until it's fully next gen. Which I'd have thought is still years away yet.

Thinking about changing tact soon. Ive still got a 360 but I have found Im not a serious gamer anymore, also found myself straying back to playing Zelda games on the Wii. So with that would buying a Wii U be a good purchase, just love the casual gaming scene now and with Mario, Smash Bros etc etc, leaning to that ..

The Wii U is a fantastic console but if I was you I'd wait to see what NX is all about. It might see the Wii U price drop for example.

Zelda is bought on day 1 though - looks worth the wait.

Yeah I've read about the NX so maybe I should wait. There still £250 brand new arent they. Is the little tablet really as good as they say for playing the games on if TV is out of bounds ?

Yeah its absolutely fine, its a nice big screen. Mario Kart and Mario 3D world are great just using the pad. Obviously you can't do that with some games.

Anyone else excited for the remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot?

Also the new South Park game looks really good.

Anyone else excited for the remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot?

Also the new South Park game looks really good.

Even though you hated the last South Park game?

Back