• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Legend of Zelda Wii U delayed to 2017. And will also come out on the NX which has also been confirmed.

Pisstake - never known a game have so many delays.

Might finally take the plunge on a PS4, seen deal with Tesco Direct that works out at something like £250 for 500GB console, 2 controllers, Black Ops 3 and Until Dawn, no real interest in either game but can trade them in for something I fancy.

Now Level 26 on Fallout 4. There is so much to do and to see!

I love this game!

Hidetaka Miyazaki confirms that FromSoftware will no longer be developing games in the Souls/Borne style.

Fine with me as it looked like they'd become the next Call of Duty. Just hope it doesn't mean the Dark Souls 3 DLC packs will be half-assed.

He also hinted that he would like to work on a new Armored Core game, but says From is currently underway on a new IP.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is being remastered and re-released later this year! Yay!

But you can only get it alongside the next installment. Which is set in space. Boo!

Unless they force you to download both games together in one code then no doubt the remastered MW will get sold by people.

I loved MW. Best one of the series for me.

Seems odd for a game that's under 10 years old to get a remaster.

Unless they force you to download both games together in one code then no doubt the remastered MW will get sold by people.

I loved MW. Best one of the series for me.

I'm going to have to get this - just when I'd stopped CoD they go and do this! I agree Bear - the best of the series. Comfortably IMO. Just been watching some old MP videos to remind myself of the maps and it brought back a lot of awesome memories - MW was the game that got me into multiplayer gaming.

Apparently you need to own the new one to play MW. I think an Internet connection checks it. Arseholes.

Hopefully Steam will end up selling it separately at some point. I'm not paying £60+ for a shit new space based Halo style game that I don't want.

Surely they'd make more money selling them separately anyway. Can't understand the decision to bundle them tbh.

Any of you Steam users want a game of your choice, up to £20 in value, for £11?

I currently want to buy COD: Advanced Warfare to try out on my new laptop. I have £150 of Steam funds sitting in my wallet so would much rather use that than pay for it elsewhere, but the price of the game on Steam is currently £40 which is much more than I'm willing to pay for it, especially since it is available for £11.01 at Gamesdeal.

So what I propose is that someone buys the Steam key from Gamesdeal here - http://www.gamesdeal.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-pc.html - Then I buy you any game you like for up to £20, which is what I'm willing to pay for COD) and then gift it to you through Steam. And you send me the COD Steam key in return.

Any takers?

I'd love to help man but a) funds are tight at the moment and b) I just can't justify buying any more games at the moment, even at a silly discount, not when I have so many I haven't touched.

That's ok, I've sorted it out with someone else now anyway.

Doom is apparently excellent! Mate of mine has been playing the single player today and is loving it!

I played the multiplayer beta and wasn't overly impressed with it, vaguely fun but not much depth.

Started Uncharted 4 yesterday, hands down the best looking game I've ever played and the first few chapters have been excellent.

I played the multiplayer beta and wasn't overly impressed with it, vaguely fun but not much depth.

Started Uncharted 4 yesterday, hands down the best looking game I've ever played and the first few chapters have been excellent.

My friend has said the multiplayer is forgettable but the single player is excellent!

Uncharted 4 looks incredible, can't wait to get my hands on it!

Back