• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

We looked at that as he does like playing lego, but we went for the infinity as he is Star Wars mad and that was the tie up - also I think the Lego Dimensions was quite a bit pricier.

I do like Lego in itself, and its good that he's an interest in it - its good for the young mind I think, as well as my own.

Looking forward to getting back home and putting it on the PS4 for 'him' the weekend now.

The difference being that when you buy a lego pack the game tells you to build it in different ways. So you can buy a vehicle pack but change it many times to suit you, like building a car or an aeroplane etc. My 8 year old loves it and is saving all his pocket money up to buy more.

Gaming news 1: yesssss!!! Battlefront DLC info! Death Star! <Buys season pass>

Gaming news 2: Mini Langers' new Disney Infinity figures were opened last night. They're awesome - he's got the Rise of the Empire playset (original Star Wars trilogy) and it's AWESOME fun. I like it more than the prequels playset - the Death Star trench run is amazing. He's also got Wreck-It Ralph and Vannelope and with those were 2 power disc things which change the backdrops to that Karting track thing from the film. It's really rather clever. So I have two happy kids as well.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege has just arrived here. Looking forward to getting into it*

*watching micro play it as I will be shit

The thought of you playing a stealthy shooter tickles me somewhat. :icon_lol:

I've finally got around to Skyrim. God help me.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

New DOOM game anyone?

Looks intense! I'm interested in it, partly due to nostalgia and partly as it looks cool. I probably won't get it straight away as I'm still no where near finished with Fallout 4 (50 hours in or so).

I'm also excited about Firewatch, looks like a cool, short game.

It took me a while but I'm properly into fallout 4 now, around 30 hours in and loving it at the moment.

I picked up the evil within and until dawn the other day which I haven't had a chance to start yet.

Firewatch looks really interesting

It took me a while but I'm properly into fallout 4 now, around 30 hours in and loving it at the moment.

I picked up the evil within and until dawn the other day which I haven't had a chance to start yet.

Firewatch looks really interesting

It's certainly a game with a slow start, plus it doesn't hold your hand so it's difficult immediately! Now I'm deeply into the game I'm enjoying it more and more.

Until Dawn is brilliant, one of my fav games from last year. Maybe even my favourite!

It's certainly a game with a slow start, plus it doesn't hold your hand so it's difficult immediately! Now I'm deeply into the game I'm enjoying it more and more.

Until Dawn is brilliant, one of my fav games from last year. Maybe even my favourite!

That's good to know, it's been on my list for a while.

I've been playing Jurassic Lego with my mate in co-op and that's good fun. I'm going to have to watch the new film before we get to that part though.

The world hubs are getting really confusing though. Too big and too hard to work out where the hell you need to go.

I've been playing Jurassic Lego with my mate in co-op and that's good fun. I'm going to have to watch the new film before we get to that part though.

The world hubs are getting really confusing though. Too big and too hard to work out where the hell you need to go.

Yeah I found that a little bit but you do get used to it after a while, I remember getting utterly lost in the main hub of the second Harry Potter one. I unashamedly love the Lego games though.

The Complete Saga and also Pirates of the Caribbean are now backwards compatible.

Ah - I was hoping they'd made Clone Wars backwards compatible as I've not played that one yet. The Complete Saga is probably the best Lego game ever.

Back