• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

The list changes every week and they add new titles to the compatible set-up. When they do Skyrim I may go missing for several months.

Red Dead Redemption being added to the backwards compatible list very soon.

Red Dead 2 set for a October release (according to a few rumours)

If Red Dead 2 comes out this year, I will be more excited for that then the next Elder Scrolls Game.

There...I've said it!

slowly making my way through the fallout 4 wastelands. trying to develop a sniper profile so very underpowered close up. great game so far.

The football game special I mentioned my podcast was making is now out. Due to the number of games mentioned we have spilt it into 2 parts. So we played 12 games for this first part. Thanks to everyone from here who suggested games, not that it will do anything but I gave the site (you guys) a little thank you at the end. Link below if you are interested.

Episode 7 now out 13th Feb - The football special 1st leg!

http://invertypodcast.podomatic.com or Invert Y on iTunes

Theirs an Ouya for sale at Walsall Cash Converters for £65...

Nearly 20 years ago I wanted Grim Fandango for my PC but because I didn't have a 3Dfx card (how much does that date it!) I couldn't have it. Now I have bought the remastered version. Get in. Supposed to be one of the greatest adventure games ever.

Nearly 20 years ago I wanted Grim Fandango for my PC but because I didn't have a 3Dfx card (how much does that date it!) I couldn't have it. Now I have bought the remastered version. Get in. Supposed to be one of the greatest adventure games ever.

Let me know how you like it. I've been interested since the remaster was announced but as it's such a quintessentially 90s style of game I'm not sure how my new millennium sensibilities will reconcile with it.

Will do. It's on the current Humble Bundle, you can pick it up for just over $3 at the moment.

I'm still on a 360 but planning to go Xbox one in September time, only just realised that I can store the games for gold Xbox One games on my account, and when I login via a new Xbox One all those games will be ready for download. Lined up 4 last month and today lined up Sherlock Holmes. A great incentive to say get a Xbox one.

slowly making my way through the fallout 4 wastelands. trying to develop a sniper profile so very underpowered close up. great game so far.

I was a little uncertain about Fallout 4 to begin with (and I am a massive Bethesda fan), but I have reached Level 15 and suddenly it's all good.
It's back to the Fallout 3 / New Vegas / Skyrim standard....and I think a little higher.
I'm now thinking about what I am going to try next time I play.....and my work is suffering! This is good!

It's another game I know I will be playing for the next ten years (DLC + Mods for the PS4). I love games like this.
More entertainment and value for money than you can shake a stick at.

I am not going to Diamond City for a least another six months......

I've just reached level 35, I think I'm getting towards the end of the main story but plenty of other bits on the go. I found a point probably around where you are Hereford that it just became a lot more fun and addictive.

I'm currently playing Ultimate team for the 1st time and it's alright. It's nothing more than an additional way to play against my brothers.

Finally got round to starting to play through The Witcher 3 - really enjoying the first few hours!

Back