• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Yeah doom is something I might pick up for the single player if I ever see it cheap

I've been working nights and cannot wait till I have a spare hour or three to play Uncharted. The reviews are looking good.

Been having a some fun on Just Cause 3 this week, after finally setting up my PS4, I'd seen some people having reservations with it in reviews saying it was buggy but I haven't had any problems with it at all, the driving physics are a bit naff sometimes and the camera can give you some strange views if you're trying to turn around in a tight space but for the most part it's no issue.

Only done a couple of bits on the story so far, mainly been messing around with different vehicles and weapons just exploring and blowing shit up, can see it being a decent time filler for a good while.

Been having a some fun on Just Cause 3 this week, after finally setting up my PS4, I'd seen some people having reservations with it in reviews saying it was buggy but I haven't had any problems with it at all, the driving physics are a bit naff sometimes and the camera can give you some strange views if you're trying to turn around in a tight space but for the most part it's no issue.

Only done a couple of bits on the story so far, mainly been messing around with different vehicles and weapons just exploring and blowing shit up, can see it being a decent time filler for a good while.

Maybe they've patched it since I last tried to play it? It was almost impossible to play when the screen was full of explosions a few months ago.

Hope it is fixed as it's pretty fun!

Maybe they've patched it since I last tried to play it? It was almost impossible to play when the screen was full of explosions a few months ago.

Hope it is fixed as it's pretty fun!

I've not noticed any issue like that personally, I've not really attacked many big installations thus far though in fairness, tend to be more of an opportunistic freedom fighter picking the soft targets as I amble by them.

Did anyone else play Motorsport manager on iPhone/iPad? It was a pretty cool of slightly simple single seater race management sim made by someone who used to love games like Grand Prix Manager - just as I did.

Anyway the other day they announced a new version being made for PC out later this year, sounds like it will be a lot more in depth and pretty editable using the steam workshop stuff. Right up my street.

Did anyone else play Motorsport manager on iPhone/iPad? It was a pretty cool of slightly simple single seater race management sim made by someone who used to love games like Grand Prix Manager - just as I did.

Anyway the other day they announced a new version being made for PC out later this year, sounds like it will be a lot more in depth and pretty editable using the steam workshop stuff. Right up my street.

I did and loved it on the iPad. Great little game for a couple of quid.

I'll look out for that on PC.

iNexus_Ninja donates well above $50,000 to twitch Streamers & a Charity Stream with the intention of refunding the donations a month later. The Streamers fought the refund dispute and won.

iNexus_Ninja donates well above $50,000 to twitch Streamers & a Charity Stream with the intention of refunding the donations a month later. The Streamers fought the refund dispute and won.

Karma is a bitch, it's about time someone beat the Twitch Trolls.

NBA 2K16 is free to download through PS store. Beware, it's a massive file (40 something gig) - but that's a great offer to get the complete, full game for free. Mine downloaded throughout the day/night yesterday and I managed to get a couple of games in last night. Will take a while to get the controls figured out, but seemed like a lot of fun.

Back