• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Nothing wrong with Take That, they've produced some of the best pop music of the last 25 years. Good pop music is nothing to be ashamed of.

I don't think Mr Games Workshop should wade into a discussion about street cred anyway...

Just reassure yourself that this man also likes the Smith's.

I'm sans beard but I'm with Langers and the uncool kids.

980x.jpg

Nothing wrong with Take That, they've produced some of the best pop music of the last 25 years. Good pop music is nothing to be ashamed of.

I don't think Mr Games Workshop should wade into a discussion about street cred anyway...

24213ef92c63ebbd88e60d14cedac238.jpg

Hang on a second, it was you who waded in. So maybe you should apply that advice to yourself, neckbeard.

Somehow, Fratton Park has been added to FIFA 16. It's the only Football League stadium in the game (aside from Loftus Road, the KC, and Turf Moor, which are in because they Prem stadia last year).

Just bought my first humble bundle. I played Enslaved on 360 and it is a great game that didn't get the recognition it deserved.

How's the laptop?

Perhaps a laptop cooling tray could come in useful? Always going to be an issue with high spec gear in such tight spaces.

I have one of those laptop breathable cushions that it sits on so it doesn't overheat.

I just hope they make the long range goals harder to score and GoalKeepers less dumb...

Might not be up everyones street but thought I would share this, me and a buddy made a gaming podcast, first episode can be had a few places. It's called Invert Y and is a mix of games talk, news, challenges and bickering! Modern and Retro. If you want to have a listen, I would be grateful, especially if you fancy giving some feedback.

iTunes - Invert Y or https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/invert-ys-podcast/id1023498906

http://invertypodcast.podomatic.com

Sound cloud - https://soundcloud.com/user721103264/invert-y-pod-1

and lastly it's on Stitcher, although no one has listened to that and I don't really know what it is...

I've played through Limbo this weekend, that's a really good game! Not too long (an hour or so) very simplistic controls but very atmospheric.

I'm also playing Shadows of Mordor. It's ok, but samey tbf.

SoM was a bit samey I thought but doesn't take long to get through if you don't do the side quests. You just become far too powerful and the last boss is a major disappointment!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Playing Deus Ex Human Revolution (Directors Cut) after having it in my collection for a couple of years.
It is excellent. I'm playing a mixture of stealth and shooting (I can't stealth all the time - sometimes you have to give somebody a blast with the shotgun!).

If you haven't played it yet then I really recommend it. Class game.

Caved and bought an Xbox One yesterday with The Master Chief Collection; Gears of War Bundle; Lego Batman 3; Rare Replay and Forza Horizon 2. Happy to have any recommendations, especially when it comes to "exclusives". The Xbox 360 has been my favourite console in recent years, but I made the switch to PlayStation 4 when next gen came out as the Xbox One didn't appeal. Happy for it to prove me wrong now though!

Back