• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I gave up on Far Cry 3 after a couple of hours. Just too much time driving about not doing anything.

Passing on a rumour from a mate on facebook. No idea how right it is, but I am doing some serious praying

Elder Scrolls next game is on the way. The next Skyrim is due to be announced in December!!!

TUMESCENT WITH EXCITEMENT FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Passing on a rumour from a mate on facebook. No idea how right it is, but I am doing some serious praying

Elder Scrolls next game is on the way. The next Skyrim is due to be announced in December!!!

TUMESCENT WITH EXCITEMENT FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

I wouldn't get too excited Paddington - they are still working on Fallout 4 and DLC

My guess is that it will be late 2017. I'll be excited then - my favourite franchise!

I wouldn't get too excited Paddington - they are still working on Fallout 4 and DLC

My guess is that it will be late 2017. I'll be excited then - my favourite franchise!

That's probably the case but it gives them 2 years to perfect the game to the extent of Fallout 4 being so vast apparently the small things of the game have something to offer.

Very sorry...wrong link.
Critics are saying Pro Evo 16 is looking and playing brilliantly.

Looking forward to it.

Not on PC tho, unless they flubbed the release and shipped the wrong game. PES 16 on PC uses the old engine and is kind of a slap in the face.

I downloaded the demo last week but still haven't got round to giving it a go.

I downloaded the demo last week but still haven't got round to giving it a go.

I wasn't too impressed with the PES demo, didnt look great or play great imo. Shame as I wanted it to be brilliant so I didn't have to buy fifa!

I see Wolves are called West Midlands Gold on PES 2016, sounds like a crap radio station. The player list still has Sako playing for us, Afobe is 64 overall as well. Van La Parra is our highest rated player.

As for gameplay I've played both demo's. Pes looks better and if I could be arsed to get used to the controls probably plays a more realistic game again. I however just cannot be arsed with all the editing it takes to get the game right, so I've pre-ordered Fifa.

I see Wolves are called West Midlands Gold on PES 2016, sounds like a crap radio station. The player list still has Sako playing for us, Afobe is 64 overall as well. Van La Parra is our highest rated player.

As for gameplay I've played both demo's. Pes looks better and if I could be arsed to get used to the controls probably plays a more realistic game again. I however just cannot be arsed with all the editing it takes to get the game right, so I've pre-ordered Fifa.
You can download saved files with all the editing done, copy it onto a memory card and then copy over to the console, 10 minutes and you're done.

I wasn't too impressed with the PES demo, didnt look great or play great imo. Shame as I wanted it to be brilliant so I didn't have to buy fifa!

I thought it was ok at best... saying that I thought the Fifa demo is ok at best. Teams just seem to park the bus and play the ball across the back line too much on Fifa... I think this will be the 1st year in a while where I buy both games.

I thought it was ok at best... saying that I thought the Fifa demo is ok at best. Teams just seem to park the bus and play the ball across the back line too much on Fifa... I think this will be the 1st year in a while where I buy both games.

Let me know which is the best! I don't want to buy EA gnes any more but the PES demo just didn't entice me into buying it!

I've tried the PES demo as well as the FIFA demo. The PES demo is decent actually - plays very nicely, it's smooth, and it's their best effort for a long time. BUT I cannot get over the atrocious presentation. Yes, of course it should mainly be about gameplay, but I find it impossible to get over how amateur it all appears. FIFA seems to be getting a bit of flak this year in the reviews (as in it's good but not amazing) but I'll be staying with FIFA again. I can't see that changing TBH, it's not like Konami are going to ever change the presentation of PES. And of course they'll never be able to obtain the licenses.

In other news, this year is the first year I'll be leaving CoD alone. I've hardly bothered with Advanced Warfare - the campaign was crap and the multiplayer just didn't grip me very much. I'm interested in getting Halo 5 and Star Wars Battlefront which will no doubt suffice my shooting needs.

I agree about CoD. I am mainly looking forward to Star Wars also.

The mood might be a little bleak around Anfield at the moment but one source of consolation is that Jordan Henderson will appear on the cover of Fifa 16.

The Liverpool captain will join Lionel Messi on the front of the game - which is released on Thursday in the UK - after he beat Harry Kane, Sergio Aguero and Thibaut Courtois in a public vote.

Back