• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

The Walking Dean and Valiant Hearts are the free games for Xbox One next month.

Where did you hear that? Didn't think they were announced yet?

Just seen it on HUKD. Genuine picture also.

Just seen it on HUKD. Genuine picture also.

Just seen it - ta. Not sure if I'll bother with either of those - I got Tomb Raider for free the other day but at the moment I'm simply not finding any time to play on my Xbox.

if you ever want to get the new GWG or deals with gold info quickly follow Major Nelson on twitter

if you ever want to get the new GWG or deals with gold info quickly follow Major Nelson on twitter

I do but Bandy was in there quicker than Dave Edwards running after a frisbee. Bandy > Nelson

150mg virgin and 3 hours so far to install Fifa 16 on xbox one..
wtf is that about!
could have loaded 50 C64 games at this rate

You got the disc or digital download? If the disc, as far as I'm aware, it doesn't use the net so doesn't matter what speed your internet is?

You got the disc or digital download? If the disc, as far as I'm aware, it doesn't use the net so doesn't matter what speed your internet is?

Disc.
but i think it requires an update straight away.
Gta took ages when that was installed too.

Disc.
but i think it requires an update straight away.
Gta took ages when that was installed too.

Strange that it took that long to install, install only took 20 minutes for me, then an update followed that which came down fairly quick and I'm on 50mb virgin.
I'd imagine GTA would have taken ages, game was huge, but FIFA is 13gb I think so shouldn't take that long!

Strange that it took that long to install, install only took 20 minutes for me, then an update followed that which came down fairly quick and I'm on 50mb virgin.
I'd imagine GTA would have taken ages, game was huge, but FIFA is 13gb I think so shouldn't take that long!

Going to try this below and then try again or hook it up with the ethernet lead...usually ive got fantastic speeds.

4562cde5ec89b6dc22391a82e355080e.png

FIFA 16 is on point this year.

It installed pretty quickly for me.

Fairly standard update for me this year - I like the variety of passes and the way it punishes you if you're not directing them or using enough power. On the downside, it seems the computer enjoys way too much possession so you're chasing shadows more than usual!

Oh and I played the women's tournament and found the commentary to be rather patronising!

Going to try this below and then try again or hook it up with the ethernet lead...usually ive got fantastic speeds.

4562cde5ec89b6dc22391a82e355080e.png
Did that make any difference for you?

As for the commentary, it's worse than last year, I was playing my usual Wolves career mode, a message pops up to say that United have signed Schweinsteiger so Alan Smith says "It's a great signing for £35m, he's got bags of potential this lad". Bags of potential, Alan? At this point I chose to mute the TV and stick music on instead!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Did that make any difference for you?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

In the end i just turned it off!
Put it on this morning and from 45% it took just 20 odd minutes to finish.
So not sure what it was.

For me, i enjoy the gameplay as it is but wish they include a lot more commentary,cant stand hearing the same things all the time.
I usually end up putting foreign comms on instead.

They could also do little things like not have the whole crowd sitting down the entire time.

The Fratton Park/flowers addition is a nice tribute.

Hmm, tempting, although I've not touched my pc in months.

Well worth it mate if you haven't got them on other platforms. You can't get three pints for that.

That's more of an argument against mate!

Back