• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Managed to get an Xbox One for Tom for Christmas for £299 with Wolfenstein, Forza 5, Assassins Creed Unity, another Assassins Creed game and a downloadable fifth game... Just checked and that deal is gone now so we got in at the right time

The other Assassins Creed game will be Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. For £300 that's a really good deal though - where'd you find it?

The deal I got a few weeks back has long gone and I've not seen it since.

I got Destiny but yet to play it, I played the beta on PS4 and it was great fun so I'm looking forward to getting round to playing it.

The other Assassins Creed game will be Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. For £300 that's a really good deal though - where'd you find it?

The deal I got a few weeks back has long gone and I've not seen it since.

From a company called ShopTo on ebay... Yeah, Black Flag, that was the other one

From a company called ShopTo on ebay... Yeah, Black Flag, that was the other one

Ah yes - ShopTo - know them well. A good outlet.

OT here, but will you be frequenting the Western tomorrow, mate?

Ah yes - ShopTo - know them well. A good outlet.

OT here, but will you be frequenting the Western tomorrow, mate?

I'm hoping to have a pop over for a beer about half 11 / 12 before meeting up with DW.
Will be heading to The Dog straight after the game too

I'm hoping to have a pop over for a beer about half 11 / 12 before meeting up with DW.
Will be heading to The Dog straight after the game too

Okay - we might miss you then as we'll probably arrive around 12.45/1-ish. Can't hang about after the game either unfortunately.

Arkham Origins £3.74 on Steam, steal at that price.

Just traded in Rocksmith + cable for my 360 and got Assassins Creed: Black Flag for my Xbox One.

Didn't feel right playing Unity before Black Flag.

MILES better trade in values in CEX, Game offered me £2 for it, I got £13 in CEX.

My bro has got me The Golf Club, F1 2013 and Grid Autosport for Christmas. Great stuff.

I've been thinking of picking up Grid for some time. Let us know how it is!

I've now got all the games in the series and would recommend any of them (although unfortunately the online element of Grid 1 no longer works). Excellent first impressions of Autosport.

Too bad GMG's layout is so shite. Just show me the deals on one page!

Top right hand corner it says the price. £12.44 I think.

Top right hand corner it says the price. £12.44 I think.

I meant on like their home page.

Fucking Hell, £12.44? Is the pound really worth double what the US dollar is these days?

Yeah. It's £12.49 to be precise. That's probably the whole year of games sorted for someone at that price

Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Box. £1.24.

Bought!

Yeah, I got it for a similar price a while back. The city is huge, it'll take you a while to find your way around, good fun though.

Got Spelunky this morning, just under £2 once the chump change from selling Steam cards was knocked off.

Shadow of Mordor 50% off on American Steam making it $30 (£19.28).

Anyone know how eagerly I should taking that deal? Or should I wait?

Shadow of Mordor 50% off on American Steam making it $30 (£19.28).

Anyone know how eagerly I should taking that deal? Or should I wait?

I really want to play that game but I'm not paying £20!
If you're prepared to wait a year my guess is that it will be £10 next Christmas.

Back