• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I appear to have 2 and brotherhood. Is it just 3, black flag and unity other than that or are there more? I remember reading that they are doing one set in Victorian London which would be very cool.

Ezio's story pans out across 3 games: AC 2 (Venice, Florence), AC Brotherhood (Rome) and AC Revelations (Constantinople). All are great.

Then it's AC 3 (which I've not played), Black Flag and Unity - although I think Unity is just the next gen consoles, whereas Xbox 360 and PS3 have a version called AC Rogue.

And yes - the next one is supposedly set in Victorian London which sounds awesome to me.

Ok thanks so I'll look to get revelations next then so I have those initial 3. Might even have next gen by the time I get to unity in about 5 years!

I suppose that in order of best to worst I'd rank them thus:

Black Flag
Brotherhood
Revelations
AC 2
AC 1

I've heard that Unity isn't as good as Black Flag but I'll find out soon enough.

I've only put Brotherhood above Revelations because it's in Rome and I'm a geek for Roman architecture. I loved exploring pretty much everything.

I'm about a quarter way through Black Flag at the moment - I got diverted by doing another playthrough of Fallout New Vegas.

Now I've nearly finished that (221 hours total), I'll go back to Black Flag before GTAV comes out on the PC at the end of March.

Then my year of gaming is sorted unless Fallout 4 comes out unexpectedly!

Unity is a fucking broken piece of shit and is nearly so bad to make me boycott Ubisoft for the foreseeable future.

I haven't noticed many bugs on the ps4, I am really enjoying it but it is hardly fast paced. I am actually dying quite a lot which is quite a pleasant surprise! It was nearly impossible to get killed in the other games!

I cannot wait for bloodbourne though! That looks amazing!

I've got a question for Xbox One owners - I've noticed that my 500GB memory is being filled up at a ridiculous speed, and whilst I'll be fine for a good while yet (I won't be buying any more games for a while and probably have space for another 4/5 anyway), I remember someone saying you can use an external hard drive to increase storage space.

Just wondered how easy it was to integrate it, and how it works?

Paddy says "It just plugs in the back. Piece of piss, if i can do it anyone can"

Yup. I now have a couple of terabytes of spare memory which should be good for a few years at least.

Ah good. If you can do it, I might just get Mini Langers to do it for me to save me a job.

I'm pleased that it's compatible with other storage types!!

I have realised that in a short space of time, I've ended up with quite a lot of games and it doesn't half fill up your HDD quickly!

AC: Black Flag
AC: Unity
CoD: Advanced Warface
Destiny
FIFA 15
Forza 5
Halo: MCC (not yet installed)
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Minecraft
Shadow of Mordor

Watch_Dogs, Destiny and GTAV were the big memory burners for me. Titanfall is pretty massive as well. Had to install the drive before I could get Far Cry 4 onto the machine.

Destiny took aaaaaaaages. I've hardly had chance to play it though. I really like what I've played of it so far but I've only clocked up about an hour's gametime on it. It probably took longer than that to install!

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...tive-Entertainment-TT-Games-LEGO#.VMpGO2isV8E

Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. The game will be available in June for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, and Windows PC.

gif689.gif

Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros are pretty fun. :)

Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros are pretty fun. :)

My brother brought his wii u round this weekend and we spent a lot of time playing mario kart - it's been so long since I played a 4 player split screen multiplayer, so much fun!

My XB1 has been relegated to bluray player status, if I reach to play something it's one of my WiiU games.

I bought Forza Horizon 2 for XB1 over the holidays but I literally cannot play it. It's not at all what I want in a racing game. They implemented a stupid open-world system where you drive around to different events, and the entire story revolves around awful spoiled white college bro's who attend raves, get wasted, then drive $200,000 cars while hungover in the morning.

Back