• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Witcher 3 was one of the showcased games on microsoft xbox1 press release. It is quite hilarious that xbox1 will not be released in Poland at launch. Makers of witcher 3 are Polish. Xbox1 is region locked but ps4 is not. Really arrogant behaviour from Microsoft.

Remember that on xbox1 you do not own the games you buy. You are renting rights to play them. So if you go angry while playing fifa and start verbally abusing other player your account might get banned. Say goodbye to your games. I am not saying that one of you guys would do it but the idea of microsoft playing god with user accounts scares me.

I saw that on CVG. If your console gets banned you basically need to buy a new console.

Easily solved - don't be a dick.

If that means fewer wankers abusing strangers via their headsets in pre-game lobbies, lovely stuff.

If that means fewer wankers abusing strangers via their headsets in pre-game lobbies, lovely stuff.

It's not going to stop them and it will mean the idiots who troll will be on Ps4 great.... did I tell you how much I love the Xbone

I was initially going for ps4 but now I think it's too early to know. without more information.
on another note, I am going to trade in my games apart from skyrim fifa and batman.
I want to get assassins Creed but not sure about another game. I was thinking either far cry or tomb raider. anyone got any suggestions, which one is better? or less like ac?
ps what does drm stand for?

Ill be sticking with my 360 for a another couple of years at least..

On a serious note, apparently the kinect is constantly watching you while your xbone is turned on. Am I the only one who thinks this is an invasion of privacy?

and on a bigger note how much will Microsoft charge for you play on a pre-owned xbone?

On a serious note, apparently the kinect is constantly watching you while your xbone is turned on. Am I the only one who thinks this is an invasion of privacy?

Personally, I don't really see the big deal with that one. For one thing, just because Kinect is on doesn't mean it's transmitting a feed to Microsoft, and even if it was, I wouldn't care. Hell, I'd give 'em a good show for their trouble.

There are a lot of things on the plate of privacy at the moment but I don't see the Kinect as one of them.

If that means fewer $#@!ers abusing strangers via their headsets in pre-game lobbies, lovely stuff.

Agreed here.

It's microsoft that big evil company that gave us windows vista. They cannot be trusted with a potential live stream of you playing a game.

hD3A914D0

:D

just for the record I'm not a Psfanboy, I just don't buy microsoft products.

I sincerely hope you don't use Apple products in replacement.

Okay James - you like Playstation and don't like Xbox. We get it.

I disagree with Apple's monopolization of the market on principle.

Back