• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Diablo 3 was the same, although the issues were sorted out quite well and it never had Sim City levels of problems it still makes no sense you have to be connected to the internet to play a single player game.

Sim City is getting better. It's noticing my saves now. I noticed a few more servers have been installed also.

just re-started Skyrim as a different character and playing in a different way (no fast travel and concentrating on being a mage rather than slashing everything to pieces). Loving the the way the gameplay is slightly different dependent on the way you approach the game.

just re-started Skyrim as a different character and playing in a different way (no fast travel and concentrating on being a mage rather than slashing everything to pieces). Loving the the way the gameplay is slightly different dependent on the way you approach the game.

It is like a whole new game when you do that.

I haven't played Skyrim for ages!

Think i'll stick it on for a bit when the Edinburgh derby has finished, something to pass the time until Liverpool v Spurs is on.

I'm doing quests the other way round as well. Will join the stormcloaks rather than the imperials, side with kamatu rather than saadia in "in my time of need", that sort of thing.

The scary thing is I must have played the game a lot, mini and micro seem to know the words to the song on the title page rather too well.

Stormcloaks FTW. Still have the DLC to play through. I've bought too many games recently - not even started Dishonoured yet.

My brother was telling me today he got Sim City the other day and hasn't had any problems at all which is encouraging.

I'm not getting any problems any more. Maybe it's fixed.

tumblr_mjcmcx0gmL1rg0tuzo1_250.gif

Big thanks to GAME for emailing me my Gears of War: Judgment early access code! Currently enjoying that, plays just like the others, which is fine by me!

Big thanks to GAME for emailing me my Gears of War: Judgment early access code! Currently enjoying that, plays just like the others, which is fine by me!

I got one too. Will try it later - didn't think it was available til Saturday?

I got one too. Will try it later - didn't think it was available til Saturday?

Nor me, but my brother text me saying his was downloading, so I thought I'd download mine, he said it wasn't available until Saturday, being ever the optimist thought I'd give it a go and just try it, lo and behold it worked, so happy with that!

Really excited for this game. It will also be the only game I will have bought a season pass for.

I've taken out a Lovefilm subscription which includes the games. So Ive ordered Dead Island, can anybody give me a little review please.

I've taken out a Lovefilm subscription which includes the games. So Ive ordered Dead Island, can anybody give me a little review please.

I really enjoyed it, there's lots of different weapons to make, kind of like Dead Rising if you've ever played that? The map seems* to be huge, lots of places to go, always different ways of killing zombies. I got quite far and encountered a game breaking glitch, you go down some stairs in a toilet and you can't get back up, it's as though the stairs have turned into a slide, you get so far up and you'll slide back down. It's a very common problem with it that they've failed to fix which is a disgrace imo. A good game spoiled by a few glitches.

* I say seem, it just seemed that way because you've got plenty of ways to go and find/discover new things for new weapons making the map huge.

Back