• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I don't like the way you have to play co=op during missions on Dead Island :-(

Disappointed to hear SimCity is such a POS... was really looking forward to it.

Looking forward to Tuesday night. Gears of War. Anyone else getting it and want a crack on horde?

Out on the 22nd though isn't it? Or are you on about the demo thing that's out then? I'll definitely be on it if I can!

I thought it was a Tuesday exclusive.

Everywhere I've read previous has said the 22nd with some kind of demo on the 19th March.

Game, Amazon, Play, Tesco, Xbox UK all have it as coming out on the 22nd! Although when I googled it, it says the 19th, so I think it's 19th in the America and 22nd over here!

I think your right. I assumed that with it being an Xbox exclusive it would be a Tuesday like most others.

Currently contemplating getting rid of my Xbox and replacing it with a custom built gaming PC, could get one for around £400, games are better on the PC, so are the graphics, I just like gaming with my mates/people on here on gears possibly. Really don't know what to do!

As the new Sim City seems to be fubared (it's not just the online issue, a load of the game seems borked and it's going to be hard to mod by all accounts), I've acquired (ahem) SimCity 4. I have no idea what I'm doing. My dystopian version of Glasgow is going to be a very strange place.

Had a go on the GOW: Judgement demo last night.

Enjoyed it - a cool new game mode (a bit like the territory one in Battlefield the name of which escapes me) but otherwise it wasn't much different. Looks like tactics and communication will be key which is a good thing.

Only probably was my bloody Internet connection dropping all the fucking time. It's never been right since Sky installed it, but that should be sorted when we move.

But this move does mean no Internet for a couple of weeks after Easter. Back to Skyrim I think - or I could finally start Dishonoured. But I won't be playing any multiplayer til it's sorted.

gamer-sutra.jpg

What are you?

For consoles I'm like that, but I spend more time on the PC so I'm the Leaning Bat.

I'm the horizontal human but do start acting like the standing meerkat when I am winning on Fifa.

Back