• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Just got my first paycheck and felt like i'd spend some of it on a game, what would you guys recommend? Suitably for Xbox! I've had a brief look around but nothing has really caught me.

What sort of games do you like? The new Tomb Raider game is well worth a try - I really enjoyed that.

Just got my first paycheck and felt like i'd spend some of it on a game, what would you guys recommend? Suitably for Xbox! I've had a brief look around but nothing has really caught me.

Skyrim (especially if you like value for money!)

I haven't played that much of it to be honest. It looks good and I like the new multiplayer maps with all the different layouts.

I can PM you the code when I get home if Langers hasn't done this first. Whoever PMs first will have to leave a comment in here.

Langers has sent me his code Bandy so no need to bother - thanks anyway!

I can give you a free code for Gears of War 1 if your interested.

Bioshock Infinite is tremendous. Brilliant game, well worth getting.

New video card arrived today. Free copies of Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, and Farcry3: Blood Dragon with it. :)

h1E75A9D6

Picked up injustice gods amongst us yesterday. Quality beat em up and some of the finishing moves are amazing.

What card did you go for t3ch? Some decent games with it there? I presume you got an AMD card cause of those games you got with it?

AMD R7850. Was on sale with rebate and came with free games, and yeah that was the only reason I bought. Between selling the games + my old video card it's a free upgrade. First ATi card in like a decade.

At least our degree's will be finished mate...

I wish I had all this free time on my hands in September, the 3 person story line looks awesome.

Looks ace. Just hope they've sorted out the gameplay somewhat!!

Back