• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

He luckily wasn't fatally injured and has a chance of coming back.

Off to Newbury for the Hennessey today.

Looking forward to seeing how Thistlecrack goes, despite him being no price to back

Have a good one! Its something special to see these top horses in the flesh.

I really fancy Anthony in the 1.30 there today.

I see Mullins is releasing the battalion this weekend. There will be some big Cheltenham market moves this afternoon I'd imagine. Min and Bellshill EW double for the Arkle/RSA is one of my early afte-post bets.

Thistlecrack was superb, still think that he will win the GC as he just has a much better engine than everything else and his jumping is pretty good on the whole. Jumps better at speed which will happen in the GC.

Super performance from Native River too, followed him since early last season and he just jumps and stays so well. One of the better parts of today's game was watching the race on my phone.

Sad news about Walter Swinburn, reunited with Shergar. If you have never watched their Derby then do so.

Farcical scenes at Haydock. Absolutely no idea who's won due to the fog.

Now that's what we have all been waiting for, should be a cracking race now. I hope Thistlecrack wins because i think he could be a monster but as long as they all come home safe then that's all that really matters. Hopefully nothing happens around the 15th to 25th minute in our game because i will be watching this race.

Finian's Oscar looks a 'tool'.

He does, Tizzard said he's the best young horse he has got. Surprised at the price he went off yesterday after he said that. Not seen anything that says where he might go yet though.

He does, Tizzard said he's the best young horse he has got. Surprised at the price he went off yesterday after he said that. Not seen anything that says where he might go yet though.

Quoted for the Neptune, as high as 25s.

Will still only be four in March so maybe they'll go easy on him with view to 2017.

Quoted for the Neptune, as high as 25s.

Will still only be four in March so maybe they'll go easy on him with view to 2017.

That might be the case but Tizzard isn't afraid to pitch horses in if he thinks they are good enough. Wherever he goes i will be following him though.

Watch out for Poli Roi who came from the same P2P stable and has gone to Elliott for 300k. Absolutely hacked up on his sole P2P start.

How good was Thistlecrack yesterday? Laughed at Cue Card who paid for trying to go with him at one stage and only just clung on for second. Don't see how anything beats him in the GC.

Me neither. He was 3/1 Antepost yesterday and I was tempted to whack a big chunk on him at that price.

Back