• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

It's in partnership with Redrow, although a call for sites submission is a long, long way away from being incorporated into a Local Plan.

It'll be an interesting one to monitor.

Very sad to lose the memories of the great horses to have won there though. It's not the nicest track in the country, but the King George is probably my favorite race. It'll be some spectacle over the railway fences at Sandown though!

Don Cossack has been retired with a leg injury.

What was shaping up to be one of the most competitive Gold Cups in memory is looking more and more like Thistlecrack's.

A few months ago we had the possibility of Thistlecrack, Cue Card, Vautour, Don Cossack, Coneygree and Native River all in the race

Gutted that he has had to retire and couldn't defend his Gold Cup. Was a brilliant day last year especially after nailing my colours to the mast quite early on that he would win the GC that season.

Only seems to be on Champion Hurdle, Queen Mothers, World Hurdle and Gold Cup at the minute

Fountains Windfall @ 2.40 Kempton, 4 places with Sky if that floats your boat

I like Fergie's horse Jaleo in that race too at 8s.

Jaleo smashes into the first fence and goes down like a sack of spuds.

Good tip that...

Bet365 - We are NRNB & BOG on all Championship races at Cheltenham

Annie Power will miss the Cheltenham Festival with a leg injury

A murmur went around a while ago but she schooled publicly a few weeks ago so you'd think she was sound then...

Doubt we'll see her again now.

She was immense last year, i was hoping she would turn up again this year as i couldn't see anything beating her. I think i agree Nando that we won't see her again but i hope that isn't the case.

FFS, Many Clouds has collapsed and died at the end of that race.

Back