• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

I fancy Some Buckle in the Imperial Cup today.

Are we doing the usual Cheltenham punditry competition again this year?

Darlo said he'll post it up. I'm happy to do so too if needed.

Hopefully someone will run it, it's always good fun and between us we usually put some decent bets up.

Excited for Tuesday now, can't wait to get there but i just hope it's not all about Mullins.

Very Wood now runs in the 4 miler.

I'm on a course at the moment but will stick up the tipster comp later this afternoon. It'll be up by 5pm

I am ready to once again show my very limited knowledge of horse racing...

Thanks Murph, will have a look at that, I backed Very Wood today in the same race, bloke at work said he went to a Cheltenham preview this week and said Brian Cooper (Gigginstown Jockey) was at it, got a bit flustered when asked about this race eventually got out of him that this was his big hope for the meeting, considering another Gigginstown Horse is favourite at the moment wouldn't be surprised if Mr O'Leary has been doing some plotting!

Your bet is up and running!

Your bet is up and running!

Didn't expect that. People talk about Mullins but Gigginstown do a lot more swopping and switching of horses between races.

Will either romp home now or sods law fall a the first now!

(Wouldn't mind, called your man, who gave me the info a twat this morning for getting it wrong!)

Radjhani Express in the Topham Chase is my banker.

Eye catching run at Cheltenham latest and the Cohen's target the Aintree fences so gladly taken the 20's and 14's.

Radjhani Express in the Topham Chase is my banker.

Eye catching run at Cheltenham latest and the Cohen's target the Aintree fences so gladly taken the 20's and 14's.

Judge!

Enjoy your weekend on that!

Going in again on Don Cossack today. Can't get over how good he was at Aintree.

Lucky 15 with No More Heroes, Identity Thief and Disko for a speculative punt

Also, not a chance should Bay of Freedom be five times the place of the Mullins' yokes in the Championship bumper. I've taken some 50's.

Back