• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Going in again on Don Cossack today. Can't get over how good he was at Aintree.

Lucky 15 with No More Heroes, Identity Thief and Disko for a speculative punt

Note to self: Avoid this festival like the plague.

Note to self: Avoid this festival like the plague.

Apart from the Don Nando. absolute beast he's becoming and just added his name to what should be the best Gold Cup in years for 2016

Was at Punchestown yesterday with Penk, stood by the finish post for the Gold Cup. I was on Road to Riches and Penk had the Don, and he tore it up on that home straight, on soft ground too. He is a beast for sure.

Pretty bad day until an ew double on Baby Mix and Champer on ice in the last 2 races saved the day.

I am fooking dying today though.

Quantitativeeasing is my only bet of today.

I've followed you in and made it a treble.

You are now cursed.

It's a mug's game innit?!!

Fucked out of a nice treble on the line. Gah.

Nice performance from Jezki. He's ace at this Festival.

He just gets better. Faugheen hell.

Had a fantastic few days. Thought on the Tuesday that it wasn't a patch on Cheltenham, but then we had the sunshine on Wednesday and it pissed all over it. Always good to spend time with DDW too.

Drunk betting on Don Poli aside, I had a decent 4 days so far.

Had a decent treble yesterday with Nichols Canyon, Faugheen and On the fringe, with a good e/w on Noble Prince.

perse_paljaana_maaliin.gif

Lady Wulfrina won well in a Sellers stake yesterday. She's now off to France.

If anybody doesn't have a Paddy Power account - open one and get the 16/1 on Forgotten Rules in the Gold Cup today.

There's a pretty big doubt over the ground but he's the best horse in the race by a distance and that price is definitely worth 5/10 of your cash.

I'm already with PP but cheers for the tip anyway. He's 11/4 without the introductory offer :(

As do I. I wouldn't necessarily call it a tip, the ground is definitely a concern but it's definitely worth the risk if you can sign up a new account.

Back