• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Time to back Indian Scout, 3.30 Brighton tomorrow, 13/2 with Bet365 as I type.

As there seems to be a reasonable amount of interest on here again for horse racing I thought I'd bump this up

Interesting. I prefer the flat myself. I tend to find the 2 to 3 mile races a bit pointless until they get to the last 5 or 6 furlongs.

Jump racing for me, barely follow the flat.

Sorting out my Hennessey tickets next week. Top quality racing at Newbury on the Saturday usually, early look at the Cheltenham horses and much easier to get a drink than at Cheltenham

Prefer the flat in general, but find the big jumps meetings more enjoyable than the classics

Someone I follow closely has put up Margarets Mission in the 3.50 at Newmarket. Available at 100/1, if it runs like a 100/1 shot don't blame me!

Hmmm, look in detail, not a bad run for a 100/1 shot. Went off at 66/1, maybe you can put the next 100/1 shot up?

I wouldn't waste mine and your time bothering to even look, there's a reason why they are 100/1.

I get the odd tips from time to time and have always posted them here.

Missed out on Queen Aggie winning at Wolves on Friday. Always put a few quid on Shropshire Wolves' horses - missed out on a 20/1 winner.

In other news, Pyrocumulus died of colic the other week. Real shame as it was a really good horse.

Pleased with Sir Billy today. Ran really well in a tough race and a tough draw.

Big fancy for Antonoe in the first today at Longchamp. Don't see how Ballydoyle can be the same price.

I guess Ballydoyle is the same price as Antonoe because she represents the best British and Irish form. Antonoe will probably be favourite on the PMU.

Very much looking forward to today, all the horses will be primed for today which always leads to great racing.

Back