• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Keep an eye out for Dougan running in the 5.55 at Kempton today.

I've put 20 quid on Leighton Aspell riding Tara Road at Stratford at 3:40pm today.

Have also put a fiver on African Gold in the same race

AG has been off for a long, long time and didn't seem to like chasing very much. Hope to see him back towards his best though soon.

For a bit of fun, if I put a race up a week, we all pick a horse and then give 3 points for a win, 2 for second and 1 for third and then see who's the top tipper until the end of the year. Anyone fancy it?

If you like I'll be your 'control' subject. I know nothing about horse racing so let's see how my picks end up against people who do understand it...

Aye I'll have a go, am sure be able to lose money in virtual world as well as the real one.

Had a tip tonight (has been reliable in the past) about Anastazia in the 7.40 at Dunstall*

*dont go blaming me if it loses

For a bit of fun, if I put a race up a week, we all pick a horse and then give 3 points for a win, 2 for second and 1 for third and then see who's the top tipper until the end of the year. Anyone fancy it?

Count me in, when do we start?

I'll start it now with first race up next week. Might do two a week as there is a bit of interest.

Just watched Tombstone win at Down Royal, one for the trackers for sure, what an imposing horse.

Back