• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Tiny each way interest in Sam Winner in the Charlie Hall.

Chuffed to bits for Cue Card today. I would love him to have a great season

Just had a dabble on Gleneagles tonight, would love to see him serve it up to the Yanks

I've done the same. Can't ignore at that price.

I don't get what they have done with Gleneagles at all. He's a miler who wants firm ground, they pulled him out of several races and then decided to run him on softer ground than what he would have faced in some of those races he could have run in and now he's running on dirt over 1m2f. He's bred to go on the dirt on his dams side but not being by Galileo so AOB must see something.

Golden Horn lost nothing in defeat there, he was primed for the Arc and this was definitely an afterthought but good performance from Found. She has deserved a big one.

Awesome from American Pharoah. Gleneagles never went a yard, strange campaign for a double Guineas winner.

Chuffed to bits for Cue Card today. I would love him to have a great season
I thought we were in for a repeat of the King George. Kept on really well.

The 3m division just keeps looking stronger and stronger.

Really impressed by Kilcooley too. Charlie Longsdon is in top form at the moment.

I thought we were in for a repeat of the King George. Kept on really well.

The 3m division just keeps looking stronger and stronger.

Really impressed by Kilcooley too. Charlie Longsdon is in top form at the moment.

Me too, I'm still not convinced Cue Card is back to his best though, he skewed a couple of fences in the air which usually points to some sort of niggle, but he was so brave yesterday. He has been my favourite horse in training for some years now, if it hadn't of been for Sprinter Sacre in his pomp he would have won many more big races.

I'm going to put 2 up against the field in the 3.35 at Cork, Unoccupied and Betterthanalright

From reading the last few posts about jump horses, I now understand why I know a lot more jump horse than I do flat.

100-1 shot wins the Melbourne Cup, also first time ever a woman jockey has won it.
British and Irish horses finished 2nd, 3rd & 5th

Simonsig out tomorrow. Hopefully he's retained his sparkle.

So glad to hear an upbeat report about Red Cadeaux today :)

Back