• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Relatively easy for Sir Des Champs but Moyle park pulled up and Willie seems to think he's damaged some ligaments.

I managed to get two wins and two places in a lucky 15 today at Lingfield. Unheard of strike rate for me. Got about £30 back which makes a nice change.

Nice little £2 e/w on Fruity ORooney in the 3-15 at Ascot! 14/1 winner ;)

Gah. I hate it when you are undecided between two horses and the one you don't eventually pick wins. Had that With Rock The Kasbah and Hunters Hoof earlier.

Good race that. Always Vautor's, but good run from Ptit Zig.

Fookin hell Cue Card. That is impressive. And I love Conti.

King George is going to be mega.

Thought he was gone about 5 fences out, but came back brilliantly and cruised. Look at the distance between Conti and Dynaste too.

Just fantastic from Cue Card, to watch him serve it up to Conti was a joy to behold.

Coneygree pulled out of Hennessey on Saturday due to injury. Gutted as I'm at Newbury on Saturday and was going to pile in on Coneygree.

Should still be a great days racing though.

Backed three horses in the last couple of days:

Beast or Burden - fell
Maximiser - fell
Copain de Classe - fell

Great stuff!

Hennessey looks pretty weak now. Houblen des Obeaux at a price although I want to see Saphir win so he's properly in the Gold Cup picture.

Beast or Burden - fell
Maximiser - fell
Copain de Classe - fell

Great stuff!

Hennessey looks pretty weak now. Houblen des Obeaux at a price although I want to see Saphir win so he's properly in the Gold Cup picture.

Aye shame as it was lining up to be a cracking race, going for The Young Master myself.
See Rock On Ruby has had to retire from injury, saying that nice to see such a game horse go out on a win

Cracking horse. Superb gesture from the owners to gift him to Fry's wife who's looked after him for years.

Beast or Burden - fell
Maximiser - fell
Copain de Classe - fell

Great stuff!

I feel your pain Nando. First two of my races today and two unseated riders by Javert and Shangani.

Though at least I had Laser Hawk place in the first one and Aloomomo just who looked good and won by a long way.

FML. Laurium unseated as well in the next.

Back