• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

I had Curvy win earlier with a £1 punt at 7/1. I only really put it on because I stick bets on for a lad at work who's missus doesn't like him betting!

So I've had a couple of wild punts in the last, even though it sounds a wide open race - King Bolete 8/1 and Putting Green 16/1. My mate fancies Taper Tantrum as he went to Epsom the other week and said it ran really well from a disadvantaged position and was steaming through at the end.

Kauto Star has been put down after suffering a fall, fracturing his pelvis.

Such an impressive performer, twice won the Gold Cup and five King George's

Oh fuck.

He didn't deserve that. Gutted.

He was a true champion, at least by all accounts he didn't suffer and went out still full of life.

Gutted about this. Such a shame. RIP Kauto.

There are some horrible rumours flying about. The extent of the injuries do seem to suggest it was something more than a fall.

I've been gutted all day. Poor lad.

I've seen those Nando and i really hope they aren't true. Why would they lie about what happened, what have they got to gain from it? I got to see him one last time this year at Cheltenham when he paraded with some other past champions on Champion Hurdle day and he still looked a million dollars.

Rare post from me but I think Indian Scout in the 2.10 at Beverley tomorrow is worth a dabble

Pyrocumulus, owned by Shropshire Wolves has won the Brighton Mile.

If I listen to any of you lot, am I going to become rich ???

If I listen to any of you lot, am I going to become rich ???

Possibly.

8243666be8bdd2d27b29f815ae2e0838.jpg

Back