• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Does anyone here follow @reinmanracing on Twitter?

Murphy told me to follow him a few months ago and it's the best thing I have done.

I started with a bank of 15pts with me doing £10 per pt. Since then I have a profited to a tune of 250pts, the bloke is a genius!! You have to follow every day and maybe sometime drop back your stakes if he has a bad run. The bigger festivals I do my own research but keeps you interested for the crap racing in mid-week, worth a follow.

I see he was also on Ardkilly Witness on Sat.

A potentially fitting send off for Sizing Europe. Wonderful horse.

As for Faugheen. Blimey.

A potentially fitting send off for Sizing Europe. Wonderful horse.

As for Faugheen. Blimey.

Even though I had backed Hidden Cyclone (oh well never mind) really enjoyed seeing Sizing Europe win.

Yes blimey does sum it up, some horse.

Retirement confirmed. Tiday Bay, Sizing Europe and Quevega after Thursday all within a week of each other. Legends.

The Irish National was one he had the winner and a 66/1 placed, nice tidy profit. Does well in the Irish handicaps so hopefully a good week to start following with the Punchestown Festival.

Just had a winner with Carlingford Lough.

Just had a winner with Carlingford Lough.

In and out week for him thus far but the records have been updated for April and if you backed all his tips since the start of the year with £10 per point you would be £3,135 in profit.

As for Faugheen I was told about him last year and really lumped on at great prices for the Neptune. I have backed him for next year's Champion Hurdle at 12/1 before Tuesday's demolition job. If he gets to Cheltenham and that's the route they should go then you may well pay up now, this horse is going to be a superstar!!

It was only 1 out of 2 wasn't it? Still missed out on £40, damn.

It was only 1 out of 2 wasn't it? Still missed out on £40, damn.

Nope, 2 out of 2, all online bookies I know to pay first past the post, which he was. Last 3 races 3 winners, I backed them at 25/1, 15/8 (paid out at 5/2) and 11/1.

Last edited:
According to BET365 fascinating rock won the 3.55 at Leopardstown with no places.

I see on the Racing Post he was demoted to 2nd, surely they don't pay out on it?

According to BET365 fascinating rock won the 3.55 at Leopardstown with no places.

He did but only because he was awarded the race. Bookies will pay first past the post on Ebanoran.

Back