• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Un De Sceaux would have been a live outsider too, but I don't think his running style would have complimented the Fly.

He's going to have a quite ridiculous array of novice chasers next season, so I can only see this sort of thing continuing.

Is Darlo organising a Cheltenham tipping challenge next week? Did great job last year.

I'm away for the duration of the festival, so if I put my selections up on Saturday would somebody be kind enough to transfer them across on the relevant days?

If there are N/R's etc, I'll just have to deal with it.

In a similar plea, I don't have access to the forum at work, so I'd like to be able to put Tuesday's selections up on Monday night somehow.

Yeah, why not. I'll start a thread after the weekend

Top stuff Darlo.

I'll be at work during the festival but will manage to get my selections up, watched a couple of the preview nights over the last few days and it really builds up to it nicely listening to the opinions of the likes of Paddy Mullins and Paul Nicholls.

Nando, Doog... I'll keep an eye out for your selections but I may get the thread started early so you can stick them in there as soon as you want

Fair old while since I put a horse up on here. Harristown 3.15 Sandown, 20/1 available in a place as I type. Might just give you some ammution for Cheltenham.

Cheers. Had a small flutter.

Imperial cup looks pretty strong this year and Vibrato Valtat and Regal Encore look well handicapped and can't see them being out of the frame.

Managed to win 2 tickets to Cheltenham on Thursday, think i've managed to get it off work and now just got to find someone who can go at such short notice.

Lol. Came 11th out of 12!

Maybe if you'd backed all my Cheltenham tips this year and last year, I wouldn't have received a Lol comment from you? You would have been off on holiday for a few weeks. Don't forget I was the one who stuck up for you when you cocked up on your golf bet last year and everyone was taking the piss!!! I was so glad you won in the end and had the last laugh.

P.S. He came 11th out of 14 if you check the result properly.

Errr. Slightly touchy?

I wasn't being serious Murphy. I was more Loling at my luck with betting.

Errr. Slightly touchy?

I wasn't being serious Murphy. I was more Loling at my luck with betting.

Me touchy?? Not a chance, I was chuckling to myself that the only other time you commented about one of my tips was when a horse called Jawmiener came last. It turned out she had broken a leg and had to be put down.

I'd say in the 2 1/2 years I've been on here I must have stuck up over 100 horses. All I was saying is if you had backed every single one to win or each way you would be showing a tidy profit.

You just reminded me of the bloke down the pub who only comments on the losing tips :)

Either way keep the great tips coming - I've had a great weekend off the back of last week :)

A little bit of a heads up here. Sunnyhillboy has been backed today for the Grand National. He's available at 25/1 with Bet365 NRNB and BOG, I think it's worth throwing a few quid at, as long as you like a dabble in The National.

Looking for a good run from Ardkilly Witness today in the Sandown Gold Cup. I got on it each way a few weeks ago at 33/1. Currently 2nd fav at 9/1.

Back