• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Cirrus Des Aigles what a horse, wins the Coronation Cup despite seeming to have a problem in the latter stages. Despite that problem he still won going away and hopefully he is fine.

Good win. Played it perfect.

I've gone for Australia and an e/w on Ebanoran.

Steps would have won that comfortably had he not left himself so much to do after the start.

Looking at the odds and form for Fascinating Rock had a little e/w there too.

Australia wins and looked to me like he was infront far earlier than he would have wanted to but was travelling so well. Kingston Hill ran far better than i thought he would but it makes the 2000 Guineas form look absolutely outstanding. 5 horses have run again after the Guineas and 3 have won group 1s (Australia, Kingman and The Grey Gatsby) and the other 2 have finished 2nd to 2 of those. The horse that finished 5th in the Guineas runs today at 6:00 at Chantilly in France and is currently 4/5.

I'd back that again next time if i were you Penk. There's a stat at Epsom that if you're drawn 1 or 2 over 1m 4f then you have very little chance, it's something like 4 winners from 200 runners or something stupid. There's been a few runners up such as that one just and Kingston Hill in the Derby but they don't often win.

No comments on Royal Ascot this week guys?
Quality days racing today with four group ones to start us off!

That was fooking impressive. Woosh.

Looking forward to Treve today!

Any thoughts on the Hunt Cup?

Having followed The Fugue throughout her career she finally gave me a big pay day @ 9/1, crazy price.

Who do we fancy for the gold cup then?

Dylan Mouth looks a good outsider in the King Edward's Stakes.

Dylan Mouth looks a good outsider in the King Edward's Stakes.

Hard to weigh up his form though compared to the form of the British and Irish horses. For me the winner comes from Bunker, Western Hymn and Odeon as it all ties into the Guineas, Dante and Derby form which i think is and has been proved to be the best form around. Which 1 i think is going to win is a different matter as i can't decide and think it will be very close.

A horse I've being following lately runs today in the 5.00 Ascot. Reinman has also stuck him up. Alben Star is the horse and can be backed @ 22/1 with 5 places. 16/1 with 6 places if you prefer!

Looks a decent shout Murphy, definitely shouldn't be nearly 3x the price of the favourite Ninjago when you look at the Newmarket run. Absolutely So is the one for me in the race.

Looks a decent shout Murphy, definitely shouldn't be nearly 3x the price of the favourite Ninjago when you look at the Newmarket run. Absolutely So is the one for me in the race.

I see what you are saying there slink, funnily enough a horse that is linked closely with Alben Star on form, Trinityelitedotcom makes up the trio of horses all drawn together the right side in 24,25 and 26. I think I'll be backing all 3!

Back