• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Yeah the form of all those 3 is linked on the all weather and it's often been said that horses who run well on that can run better at Ascot than on other turf courses. Rivellino also has form linked to those 3 and for me that's the form to follow. Hoping i'm not miles off like i was with the King Edward yesterday.

Looks a decent shout Murphy, definitely shouldn't be nearly 3x the price of the favourite Ninjago when you look at the Newmarket run. Absolutely So is the one for me in the race.

They're backing this like it can't be beat, hope my other 2 get towed along.

I'm on at 12s so i hope the money is right. Can't believe it is 9/2 though, that's a silly price.

Cheers Murphy! Another good place in the sky rocket!

Well i got third and fourth after i backed Rivellino and Alben Star but Absolutely So was never going to win, held his head awkwardly and never looked like picking up. Balding came on before the race and said he thought he wanted the ground softer in his opinion and think he was probably right. I will back him again when he runs in a race with softer ground as i think he is well handicapped.

Nope, 2 out of 2, all online bookies I know to pay first past the post, which he was. Last 3 races 3 winners, I backed them at 25/1, 15/8 (paid out at 5/2) and 11/1.

For future reference for anybody who has an account with them Titan Bet don't, I only opened the account last week when they had a silly offer on one of the WC Games (will close it now), winner yesterday (followed Reinman), didn't pay out when it got put back to 2nd.

For future reference for anybody who has an account with them Titan Bet don't, I only opened the account last week when they had a silly offer on one of the WC Games (will close it now), winner yesterday (followed Reinman), didn't pay out when it got put back to 2nd.

Don't blame you, can't say I've ever dealt with them and certainly won't now! Thanks for info.

I backed Absolutely So at Ascot and he was bet like he couldn't lose, he hated the ground so today at Newmarket when it was softer i thought i'd go in again and he gets collared late on by Heaven's Guest who had recent form figures 6600. Bloody typical.

Great days racing today. In fairness it's probably my favourite flat meeting of the season.

I'm off to Thirsk races...any of you too tipsters have something for me for today?

Not horse racing, but I'm trying a new betting system and this is the results so far:

b7dde3db287a5e7e7d4eee8bd7dcd5b9.jpg

0144aa7c3259c7973570b9b1ce00be1f.jpg

e45b9b6fcaac3dfc9bb4535548cefc97.jpg

The Rio one should have been a zero loss as I clicked on the wrong button and as they scored late on and it would have returned a zero loss.

I'm trying it with small amounts for the first month to see if it works, but if it carries on the way it started I could times my £25 bet by 100 meaning my return off 3 days would have been £3,500.

I'll let you know what the results are at the end of the month and if anyone wants to know the system, I'll e-mail it to you.

Sounds interesting Penk wouldn't mind a look at the system

Next 3 days

d9f336b387cbe949ddc0ba7967ac73a0.jpg

383e396842897145f8953a58840659c3.jpg

a4f56b1eee7cca3b11588fceb0a3eb4f.jpg

If I'd stuck to the rules £21.97 loss would have only been £1.60, but I was risking it staying 1-0 until full time, but Granada equalised in injury time.

Are you laying the draw?

I was doing well out of that in the world cup at the start, then a couple of 0-0 draws killed me off.
I'd be interested to hear the details of your system mate.

I may as well put it up here rather than e-mailing it.

Before a football match kicks off lay the draw. The odds need to be less than 5.00s (Decimal).

When the first goal goes in you then back the draw. If the favourites scores first then you will be in profit regardless of the result. If the outsider scores first then the draw will either stay as it is or come in slightly, so you will either break even or make a small loss.

If there has been no goals at 60 minutes (The system suggests 70 minutes) then back the draw for the amount you originally bet. This will mean that you will make a loss, but not as much as if it went to full time, so limiting your liability. If one of the teams score between 60-90 minutes and the game doesn’t end in a draw then your loss will be zero.

My problem was I kept holding on for a goal when the matches were at 0-0 for too long. I guess if you spread your liability over multiple matches then it doesn't sting quite as much too cash out at a small loss.

At Doncaster Saturday for the St. Ledger. Relying on you fine folk for some help with a few picks!

Back