• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Harsh i think Penk, horse just doesn't jump well. Though he might get away with it today but not when you hit one like that.

Harsh i think Penk, horse just doesn't jump well. Though he might get away with it today but not when you hit one like that.

His body language looked all wrong before he got close.

His body language looked all wrong before he got close.

Yeah i agree but i think it's the horse, don't think Johnson knew what the horse was going to do and tried to put him right but couldn't.

Love Barters Hill. Mullins not having a good day.

He didn't jump well there though Nando, he will have to jump better at the festival. He's hard to pass though.

Just quickly put an ante post on for the Neptune before his odds tumble.

My guess is that if anyone falls in the GC they won't win it, but it's just a guess.

If he falls in the GC, then he won't win it. I'm not saying he will, but it has to raise a doubt, even if it's a small one.

Oh yeah i understand that but if i fancied him for the GC it wouldn't put me off. I still fancy Don Cossack and he fell last time.

Alan King having a great day, Ziga Boy wins the Sky Bet chase at Donny.

Love how some of these horses let others come back at them, but don't let them pass.

Thistlecrack looking every inch the winner of the World Hurdle.

Hard to see a chink in him at all. Monster.

Absolute minefield at Leopardstown today. Carnage.

Bear's favourite horse, Notebook, is out again today after he planted himself at the start last time out

Coincidence!

I literally just noticed him running and had a litter flutter on him.

And stop calling me Beer.

Back