• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

ITV have won the rights to broadcast racing from C4 next year. Doesn't really bother me because i watch ATR and RUK anyway but i can't see having a lot of racing on ITV4 helping it.

ITV have won the rights to broadcast racing from C4 next year. Doesn't really bother me because i watch ATR and RUK anyway but i can't see having a lot of racing on ITV4 helping it.

I'm not big into racing at all butif it's as good it's their Tour de France coverage goes it'll be very good.

I'm not big into racing at all butif it's as good it's their Tour de France coverage goes it'll be very good.

I think the coverage will be very good, more the audience won't be there but i guess the big race days will be on ITV 1 which could help.

If Bob Ford is on a going day tomorrow he will plough through the mud in The Welsh Grand National

If Bob Ford is on a going day tomorrow he will plough through the mud in The Welsh Grand National

Unsure at the moment between Upswing, Emperor's Choice and Tour Des Champs, but favouring Emperor's Choice at the moment.

Jonjo's are running horribly at the moment and he's raised ground concerns. Can't have Upswing based on that.

Ptit Zig :(

I love that horse but his jumping has completely gone to pot.

Ptit Zig :(

I love that horse but his jumping has completely gone to pot.

Yeah not the horse he was, i'm nervous for him jumping especially when he's under pressure. Not sure what they are going to do with him.

Check out the 1.50 at Huntingdon, something has to come third! What if the front two do do a Bitofapuzzle :)

Cheers for the heads up Murphy!
a26a403c32facaa489961670e1f31018.jpg

Flukey bastard!

Killultagh Vic. Wow.

Never seen anything like that.

Bucking the trend of recent years of courses closing, racing to return to Hereford in October

Faugheen WOW!!! I think that just tells you everything about Faugheen at his best and that is nothing can live with him especially when something tries to go with him. Nichols Canyon paid the price for trying to do that.

Absolute monster.

Ridiculous performance.

I know Nando and Penk have both mentioned the racing tomorrow in the top tipper thread so i thought i would put something in here about it. Top days racing and we are going to find out a lot about horses who have real chances at the festival and they are running against each other. Thistlecrack and Camping Ground could be a great race, then you have Yanworth and Shantou Village, Barters Hill and Up For Review and then Vaniteux and Shaneshill. That's with the Betbright chase, the handicap in the top tipper thread and the Skybet chase at Donny.

Shame the ground is going to be very soft at Cheltenham but it should still be quality racing.

Wish I hadn't agreed to go up Stafford with the wife and kids now. Think I'lol be on my phone all afternoon.

Back