• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Your King George 1,2,3?

Don Cossack
Silviniaco Conti
Cue Card

For me

Cue Card
Smad Place
Don Cassock

pondered for a good while before sticking a few quid on Cue Card to win and them e/w on Smad Place

First race at Kempton looks an interesting one, Altior and Marracudja have good form this season already. Open Eagle was more than decent on the flat and won well last time, Gwafa is another one that was good on the flat and is a half brother to Australia Day and Meet The Legend looked interesting in bumpers and has since moved to the Skelton yard. Very much a race to keep an eye on for me.

Conti. 10s?!
Am I missing something??

Put in his place by a much improved Cue Card last time and this is the best field he's faced. Don Cossack is the highest rated chaser around, Vautour could be a superstar, Smad Place is a much improved horse and won the Hennessey well. He doesn't look as good as he was either, i wasn't impressed with his win at Aintree at the back end of last year.

First race at Kempton looks an interesting one, Altior and Marracudja have good form this season already. Open Eagle was more than decent on the flat and won well last time, Gwafa is another one that was good on the flat and is a half brother to Australia Day and Meet The Legend looked interesting in bumpers and has since moved to the Skelton yard. Very much a race to keep an eye on for me.
Indeed. Altior is still a pretty big price for the Supreme despite running up a hat-trick. Definitely a fact finding mission with Open Eagle I'd say.

Keeping an eye on Simon Squirrel too. Think he could be one for a nice handicap at the festival.

Indeed. Altior is still a pretty big price for the Supreme despite running up a hat-trick. Definitely a fact finding mission with Open Eagle I'd say.

Keeping an eye on Simon Squirrel too. Think he could be one for a nice handicap at the festival.

I think because Maputo would have beaten him last time for me if he hadn't picked up a career ending injury and Henderson thinks Buveur D'air is better and i agree but Altior can't be underestimated.

Impressive from Altior, Henderson looks to have a strong hand in the supreme this year.

Tea for Two is something special. Awesome jumper.

Tea for Two is something special. Awesome jumper.

Looked good but i still really like Native River, he needs really soft ground or ideally more than 3 miles but he's got so much ability.

Much better from Faugheen and does exactly what he should. TNO has to go 3 miles now for me and Hargam has run a good race, think he finishes 2nd if he wasn't inconvenienced a couple of times by TNO.

Looked good but i still really like Native River, he needs really soft ground or ideally more than 3 miles but he's got so much ability.
Wouldn't back Tea for Two in an RSA. Think he's made for the JLT.

Nice from Faugheen. All class.

Think you're right with Tea For Two, More Of That looks the one to beat in the RSA.

Really looking forward to this next race at Leopardstown with Douvan, Ttebbob and Sizing John.

If Ttebbob stays on his feet it's going to be a hell of a spectacle.

Vautour 20 kilos lighter than Ascot?!

Ok - may have to have a saver!

Back