• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Bobs Worth is back!! Gold Cup winner right there.

He's back! Back to Gold Cup favourite then. Did any of you take anything after the Betfair? Looking big now!

I wish i had Nando but not a big fan of antepost betting.

Away from the jumps Adam Kirby is on fire, another 4 timer today at Lingfield. There is no better jockey on the all-weather.

I wish i had Nando but not a big fan of antepost betting.

Away from the jumps Adam Kirby is on fire, another 4 timer today at Lingfield. There is no better jockey on the all-weather.

Regarding antepost betting for the festival slink. Check out BetVictor, as you get your stake returned as a free bet if your selection doesn't run.

Bet365 have also gone nrnb BOG on the 4 championship races. A great offer.

He just keeps winning. Thought he might get beat today but what a horse!

Would have been intresting to see how close Jezki would have been to him if he hadnt been boxed in, still think he would have won mind.

Interesting race, i didn't see anything there though that can beat The New One and My Tent Or Yours come March. I don't think Danny Mullins did anything wrong but i would like to see Bryan Copper back on Our Conor.

Said i wasn't that impressed by Annie Power last time but i take it all back, she looks the real deal but which race does she go for. Does Willie Mullins think she can beat HF and maybe win the Champion or does he think she has more chance in the World and beating Big Bucks?

Sir Des Champs out for the season.

Dubai World Cup carnival starts tomorrow, i know it's not for some but i always enjoy it. Always on the look out for a top quality Mike De Kock horse and a decent horse that Godolphin will introduce like Secret Number last year.

Moonlight Cloud was retired aswell today, what a fantastic racehorse she was especially over 6/7f.

Last Instalment due to return next week. Hopefully he'll stay sound and not suffer like Invictus.

I wonder whether he will still be the same horse as he looked a great prospect before he got injured.

Hopefully, but you'd have to say its unlikely.

Solwhit is out of the World Hurdle.

Gutted Solwhit is out of the world hurdle, top class hurdler when he isn't injured and one horse i did back before the festival last year.

I'm tempted to go balls out on Big Bucks. He's going to be no price if he wins the Cleeve.

I'm tempted to go balls out on Big Bucks. He's going to be no price if he wins the Cleeve.

If he is still as good as he was then i really don't see him being beaten, just looking at his likely rivals;

Annie Power - will she be as good on better ground
More Of That - Not very experienced but is improving
Boston Bob - Tons of ability but not Big Bucks quality

Of the rest i like Zarkandar but i'm kind of biased there as i just like the horse, the unbiased side of me does think though that he may be suited to 3m on good ground. Don't think he is as good as BB at his best though.

Back