• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Silviniaco Conti wins the King George but Cue Card looked all over the winner until 2 out when he just seemed to be going in slow motion.

Bizarre. Never seen a horse empty almost immediately like that after pinging the fence.

A shame to see Long Run struggling again.

Bizarre. Never seen a horse empty almost immediately like that after pinging the fence.

A shame to see Long Run struggling again.

He just hit the wall, he doesn't stay a truly run 3 mile on that evidence and i think it will be the ryanair for him at the festival.

I agree with Long Run, i was at Cheltenham on the day he won the Gold Cup and it was a great race but he's one of those French horses that peaks early. Hope Bobs Worth is back to his best in the Lexus and then in March as i don't think Silviniaco is a great horse at all.

Just looking at the betting for the Ryanair at The Festival and if Cue Card or Al Ferof take that route then I can't see what else wins?
I'm interested in Al Ferof at Cheltenham whatever race he runs in.

Sizing Europe is being aimed for it this time round.

Cracking Arkle trial tomorrow at Kempton. Valdez and Dodging Bullets have impressed over fences and Grandouet can't be ignored even though he's had a couple of sketchy performances so far.

Sizing Europe carries my money today, can the old boy do it again? Arvika isn't as good left handed and Kid Cassidy is too short considering he's a difficult ride.

I hope he does! Wonderful horse.

I love Dodging Bullets, he didn't show all his ability over hurdles but he finally seems to have found his thing in chasing. Paul Nicholls did say he seems a different horse this year and he doesn't know why and that was a fantastic performance. He's just given 6lb to Grandouet and beat him easily, i hope he goes on to win the Arkle now.

Mullins not having the best couple of days!

Moyle Park didn't settle at all there.

Mullins not having the best couple of days!

Moyle Park didn't settle at all there.

It's about time, it was becoming a farce with him mopping up every half decent race.

He looks to be ok, BG still on him so hopefully not to bad.

Apparently the vet examined him and found an irregular heartbeat. Geraghty said he was going fine and then suddenly wasn't.

Pretty worrying. Denman had similar issues.

Was shouting the house down for Tidal Bay. What an effort.

What a Welsh Grand National, Mountainous wins but for me it's all about Tidal Bay finishing in 3rd under 11st 12lbs. What a horse he is!!

Same here Nando, not a penny on him but just wanted him to win.

Sprinter Sacre confirmed to have an irregular heartbeat.

Back