• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Talking of stars of the future, Faugheen has some engine!

Think Lac Fontana is big at 6/1 in The Liquidator's race.

Oh, and what a crock of shite the Morgiana has cut up too.

And that's one of the strangest races I've seen.

Looks like Paul Nicholls may have found the key to Dodging Bullets, hopefully he can stay sound.

Morgiana up next which has produced a pathetic field, Willie Mullins has 4 of the 5 horses. Hurricane Fly should hack up.

Murphy think you might be right with The Liquidator, i can see him going close at the festival whichever race he goes for.

That would have been very interesting if Marito hadn't clattered the last.

It certainly wasn't impressive but i'm not sure you can take the race at face value. Whatever had happened i still think The New One is the horse they will have to beat in the Champion Hurdle

It certainly wasn't impressive but i'm not sure you can take the race at face value. Whatever had happened i still think The New One is the horse they will have to beat in the Champion Hurdle

It was probably the most pointless race I've seen in a long time.

It was probably the most pointless race I've seen in a long time.

I agree, shocking race for the standard it should have been. From watching aswell HF was there to beat.

What a ride from AP on Kid Cassidy, shows why he's the best.

What a ride from AP on Kid Cassidy, shows why he's the best.

Very pleased for Kid Cassidy, he was one of the horses electrocuted at Newbury and survived. He deserves all the success he gets.

Awful news about Sanctuaire. RIP fella.

If everyone stands their ground for the Betfair on Saturday, I can't wait to see the market form! It could be a Gold Cup field. I'm even tempted to miss the first 15 minutes of the match, it will be a fascinating race to watch.

Hugely impressive round of jumping from Briar Hill.

Already doing my festival ante post book with profit from winnings and starting to shape nicely. Backed Annie Power back in March at 40/1 for the Champion Hurdle now best priced at 16's. The price will collapse when she destroys Zarkander on Saturday, she is honestly that good.

Another horse to note is Royal Caviar that I have backed at 20/1 for the Bumper. Romped home yesterday and Mullins is raving how good this horse is going to be. Only problem with Mullins he has that many you just don't know which ones that will turn up but I'm informed by a contact in Ireland whose Uncle is the Stable Manager for Coolmore that the Bumper is the plan for this horse.

Fair play to Annie Power but i still don't see her winning the Champion Hurdle, she should have won with the weight she was getting and did. Still in The New Ones camp.

Back