• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Cheers again, Murphy. When I said 13s, that was decimal.

I also had a good treble with Hello George, Four Winds and Shaneshill

Cheers again, Murphy. When I said 13s, that was decimal.

I also had a good treble with Hello George, Four Winds and Shaneshill

Nice weekend for you then! I reckon that treble must have paid around 50/1 don't forget to let us all know next time :)

I meant to place that bet Murphy but completely forgot! Ah well nothing ventured nothing gained!

I'm going to Uttoxeter on Saturday so if anybody has anything for that meet then it would be appreciated!

I meant to place that bet Murphy but completely forgot! Ah well nothing ventured nothing gained!

I'm going to Uttoxeter on Saturday so if anybody has anything for that meet then it would be appreciated!

I would have had loads of time Saturday morning and was looking forward to an afternoon watching Cheltenham in the warm. However Meadow Lane beckons now, I'll still have a look though and will post if anything jumps out at me.

Bloody Hell Stan I've just seen your location. What you playing at???? Meadow Lane for you on Saturday.

Nice weekend for you then! I reckon that treble must have paid around 50/1 don't forget to let us all know next time :)

I did 10 at £20 each and that one came in at 56.8s. I did the same yesterday and had 1 in at 16s and 1 at 8.9s.

I've currently got a quad going on Milo Man, Stonebrook, Sharareh and Houndscourt. Milo Man won and we'll see what happens on the others.

Bloody Hell Stan I've just seen your location. What you playing at???? Meadow Lane for you on Saturday.

I know! But on the promise that the game was going to 'definitely' be delayed because of the internationals I took up an offer of going to Uttoxeter with my uncle on Saturday. Too late to back out now!

I did 10 at £20 each and that one came in at 56.8s. I did the same yesterday and had 1 in at 16s and 1 at 8.9s.

I've currently got a quad going on Milo Man, Stonebrook, Sharareh and Houndscourt. Milo Man won and we'll see what happens on the others.

Just to add, I wouldn't have done any without the winnings from Levitate, so my winning streak is all down to you. I'll just keep drawing the winnings out and leave a few hundred in and then when it gets down to zero call it a day.

Just to add, I wouldn't have done any without the winnings from Levitate, so my winning streak is all down to you. I'll just keep drawing the winnings out and leave a few hundred in and then when it gets down to zero call it a day.

You're on fire Penk. No need to call it a day, patience is a virtue when it comes to backing horses. Although trebles need a lot more patience than singles.

They all pissed in too! Nice one, Penk.

Great shout on Levitate too, Murphy.

Houndscourt was about 10 lengths behind, but the leader fell at the last. Very lucky. I guess it comes around goes around as Mister Wiseman lost me two trebles yesterday.

:icon_lol:

Mullins has a tasty looking novice hurdler called Alonso too! I'll be following him closely.

Great result for Ptit Zig over in France.

You know when you check the results and you've not had time to look at any racing and a horse you put up as one to watch on this thread finishes second at 50/1. Still gives me more confidence in what i was looking at but i've seriously got to find more time to have a look.

You know when you check the results and you've not had time to look at any racing and a horse you put up as one to watch on this thread finishes second at 50/1. Still gives me more confidence in what i was looking at but i've seriously got to find more time to have a look.

I know just how you feel. Look on the bright side, imagine if it had of won.

Three trebles on today:

Speed Hawk
Interception
Amantius

Somerby
Hanna's Princess
Another Hero

My Wigwam or Yours
Richmond
Masquerade

And a single on Master of Finance.

Three trebles on today:

Speed Hawk
Interception
Amantius

Somerby
Hanna's Princess
Another Hero

My Wigwam or Yours
Richmond
Masquerade

And a single on Master of Finance.

I'm now interested in the 5.50 at Wolves to see how Amantius goes for Penk. I think Indian Scout may well run well at a backable ew price

No show from mine. I feel he maybe worth watching out for. Entered at Kempton tomorrow. Whether he turns up will be interesting.

Back