• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

No show from mine. I feel he maybe worth watching out for. Entered at Kempton tomorrow. Whether he turns up will be interesting.

Non runner. I'm going to stick this horse on my tracker and see if it's a decent price next time out. I've a feeling it may win sooner rather than later.

Currently got 2 trebles;

Dusty timeline
Majestic in Memphis
Rummaging

Donchae
Groove jet
Golden Jubilee

Three have won and three still to go.

Should I lay the last one in each treble on Betfair or stick with it?

Should I lay the last one in each treble on Betfair or stick with it?

Whenever you can get into a position where you can make a profit whatever happens then take it. I wish I could do that every day.

Currently got 2 trebles;

Dusty timeline
Majestic in Memphis
Rummaging

Donchae
Groove jet
Golden Jubilee

Three have won and three still to go.

Fuck me at least get the names of your horses right!!!

Ha, ha, oh yes, majestic timeline and dusty in Memphis.

I didn't 28.7 on that one. I can't be lucky enough to get 2 from 2, can I.

You never know but i'd take the profit like Murphy said. I'm interested in Exclusion in that race, could be massively overpriced.

Well done Penk, hope you didn't take the profit in the end and left it rolling. Golden Jubilee won that easily.

No show from Exclusion, thought he may be better on the all weather but looks like he needs a break.

Incredible stuff.

How many multiples have you landed this week?

Can't wait for the weekend with the Paddy Power meeting and a very decent card at Punchestown. It's a shame that Our Conor won't be appearing in the Morgiana though.There's some potentially terrific viewing to be had regardless.

Champagne Fever, Ballycasey (doubt we'll see both seeing as they're entered in the same novice chase), Oscar Whisky over fences, potentially up against Wonderful Charm and Taquin de Seuil. African Gold debuting over fences, the return of Burton Port and hopefully some exciting hurdlers in Faugheen, Port Melon, Chocola, Kentucky Hyden, West Wizard...

As for the Paddy Power, I can't ignore Finians Rainbow given the fact he could be competing in the Shloer Chase on Sunday receiving weight off horses he'd leave well behind at his best. I'll take a gamble that he's back somewhere near that level at 14's. Marito would have been my choice but he wasn't declared.

Just put the one on today:

Stomp
Aglaophonos
Winterwell

In the pub at Uttoxeter for the beer festival meet. Can't believe I'm missing the game though!

2 trebles out of 3 so far today. Not great returns, but okay.

Still got 3 to go and I'll have a look at Wolverhampton later too.

I shall be watching our old friend The Liquidator today. I think he could well be a future star in the making.

Back