• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Dalkala flies home to win the 2:30. Silasol didn't pick up despite dictating.

What a filly Treve is, absolutely routed them. Thought the draw may be difficult but she cantered through the race and showed a smart turn of foot. Orfevre second but well beaten.

My placed bets got me out of jail today. The 3 horses I mentioned for the arc were 3rd, 4th and 5th!

Moonlight Cloud, what a turn of foot that is. Another top class filly, who has shown again how good she is.

Altano wins the Cadran with Tac De Boistron in second which means that out of the 7 selections i put up for earlier i had one 5th, one 6th, four 2nds and 1 winner.

Altano wins the Cadran with Tac De Boistron in second which means that out of the 7 selections i put up for earlier i had one 5th, one 6th, four 2nds and 1 winner.

Well done Slink, another example of listening to someone who knows what they're talking about.

Well done Slink, another example of listening to someone who knows what they're talking about.

Pleased with those selections to be fair, would have been an excellent day had a couple of the seconds held on. Haven't had much time to study the form lately which is disappointing but i still keep an eye on the results.

Just seen Moonlight Cloud. Wow.

I had to check it wasn't being fast-forwarded. I've never seen anything like it.

I'm going to York on Saturday, should be a good afternoon.

If anybody comes across any tips then they would be most handy...

I'm going to York on Saturday, should be a good afternoon.

If anybody comes across any tips then they would be most handy...

I'll have a look for you if you want? What time would you need me to post by?

That would be good, cheers Murphy.

I can access the forum at any point really so just whenever you're able. I can even have a look whilst I'm there if needed.

That would be good, cheers Murphy.

I can access the forum at any point really so just whenever you're able. I can even have a look whilst I'm there if needed.

Ok, no game on Saturday so I'll stick something up before 11 as I'll have plenty of time. Hopefully slink and Nando may follow suit as well.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the flat selections wise so I won't be of any help to you, Stan.

RaceBets have gone mental and are pricing up Sprinter Sacre at evens for the QMCC.

Fill your boots.

Ok, no game on Saturday so I'll stick something up before 11 as I'll have plenty of time. Hopefully slink and Nando may follow suit as well.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the flat selections wise so I won't be of any help to you, Stan.

Don't worry Nando and thanks for the offer Murphy. I do really enjoy racing but it isn't something I know much about. I tend to have pretty good luck when I go to the course, I rarely come out of the day at a loss - usually break even when including bets, travel, food and drink etc which I'm usually happy with.

Don't worry Nando and thanks for the offer Murphy. I do really enjoy racing but it isn't something I know much about. I tend to have pretty good luck when I go to the course, I rarely come out of the day at a loss - usually break even when including bets, travel, food and drink etc which I'm usually happy with.

You always have good luck! I'll soon put paid to that :)

I'll definitely have a look when i get some time for Saturday because i will do for my own benefit anyway. Biggest tip would be to follow your own feelings if you want to back something but i'll put up what i fancy anyway.

Can somebody explain how Soft Falling Rain is the favourite for the QEII?

Back