• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Marchese Marconi e/w and Homeric e/w in the Ascot Stakes

Windsor Castle Stakes I fancy Wilshire Boulevard e/w

Really good days racing today. Looking forward to tomorrow

Another cracking race to start the day but not personally. Backed Montiridge today and thought he had it but Gale Force Ten battled back who i had backed last time out in the Irish Guineas. Hoping Dank can give me a change of luck.

Another cracking race to start the day but not personally. Backed Montiridge today and thought he had it but Gale Force Ten battled back who i had backed last time out in the Irish Guineas. Hoping Dank can give me a change of luck.

Same here. But went ew, nearly always do tbh.

Same here. But went ew, nearly always do tbh.

I backed it EW too but when he went a neck up i thought he had it. No luck with dank, came with a chance but couldn't get past Lady's First never mind Duntle. No bet for me in the next but it looks a cracker.

I backed it EW too but when he went a neck up i thought he had it. No luck with dank, came with a chance but couldn't get past Lady's First never mind Duntle. No bet for me in the next but it looks a cracker.

I've gone with The Fugue.

Glad you did. If every horse you backed got placed there would be no need to work.

Thought about going with the Fugue as it's interesting that Gosden has put her in here first time out but i wasn't confident.

Thought about going with the Fugue as it's interesting that Gosden has put her in here first time out but i wasn't confident.

I don't think she'd have won but Buick misjudged the pace and gave her too much to do. I've hit the bar so many times so far but had a nice win bet on Dawn Approach @ 7/4 no sign of the bookies getting after him as they did in The Derby.

I don't think she'd have won but Buick misjudged the pace and gave her too much to do. I've hit the bar so many times so far but had a nice win bet on Dawn Approach @ 7/4 no sign of the bookies getting after him as they did in The Derby.

I've not had a winner yet and my two main bets have finished 2nd so far, Montiridge today and Shea Shea yesterday. I've always said Fury was a right dog but for some reason i've backed him in the next, he's probably the best horse in this race but doesn't always put it in. He's due a big one and i'm due a winner hopefully.

Spa's Dancer and Directorship for me

Not a good day today. definitely not as good as yesterday!

I think that race shows there is no real bias across the course, it's all about where the pace is.

Rizeena in the Queen Mary Stakes with a cheeky e/w on Baytown Kestral

Well done on Rizeena Darlo.

This is turning into an awful Royal Ascot punting wise, backed Annecdote last time when she won but didn't today as i don't think i'm in great form. Always the one you leave alone that wins.

Well done on Rizeena Darlo.

This is turning into an awful Royal Ascot punting wise, backed Annecdote last time when she won but didn't today as i don't think i'm in great form. Always the one you leave alone that wins.

Always the way Slink. I do get a bit blinkered if I start to follow a certain horse. Shame you missed out on Annecdote, good price

Always the way Slink. I do get a bit blinkered if I start to follow a certain horse. Shame you missed out on Annecdote, good price

I will usually stick with them because i trust my judgement most of the time and at some point they will win but not having a great time at the minute. Might be time for a couple of days of just watching.

Well I had a great week punting wise. The only downside was Thomas Chippendale however I thought his connections conducted themselves with great dignity and did racing great credit.

Back