• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Saw that Nando and i'm tempted aswell but it just looks too good to be true.

Rebecca Curtis has 3 runners today at Cheltenham, 2 in the same race. All 3 are worthy of a second look.

I see that Hot Snap hacked up in the Nell Gwyn and will probably go to the 1000 guineas and she's definitely bred to be good as a half sister to Midday. Quite interested in the breeding especially when it comes to flat horses and a half brother to 2000 guineas winner Makfi runs in the Wood Ditton tomorrow for Stoute with Hanagan on board, very interested to see how that goes in the market.

Definitely in numbers but i think Toronado and Dundonnell are serious horses who could have a say in the Guineas.

In fact all four are decent horses, but there are only four of them.

Toronado looked very impressive today. Mutajally was there or thereabouts in his race, I think there's more to come from him.

Toronado looked very impressive today. Mutajally was there or thereabouts in his race, I think there's more to come from him.

Definitely Doog, i certainly think Toronado will be right there in the Guineas although i'm not sure he will stay 1m 4f so can't really see him in the Derby. I will keep an eye on Mutajally, was right there all the way and the first 5 pulled a long way clear.

The Tote Jackpot has rolled over for the last few days and there is now likely to be close to £2 MILLION in the pool for Ayr tomorrow!

Just read an article where Harvey Smith was complaining that the weight beat Auroras Encore on saturday. Talk about double bloody standards. He wasn't complaining when the horse carried 10-3 to victory in The National. Mind you I've never liked the oaf.

Agreed he opens his mouth before he engages his brain. He didnt have to run him, I dont think he would have won saturday even with 10-3 on his back never looked as if was going well.

There is a reason why only 1 horse has won the two in the same year, and they are not going to make it easy just to suit Harvey.

Eleven Al Zarooni horses found to have traces of anabolic steroids. He says he thought there was nothing wrong with it because they weren't racing.

Shocking. Feel very sorry for the ante=post punters who had Certify. They should surely get their money back. Punchestown tomorrow, can't wait to see Sprinter Sacre. My only bet tomorrow will be Moyle Park in the 6.05 - good luck to all having a bet!

Tipster competiton for Punchestown?

I'm happy to do it if people are interested.

Back