• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

A mate has tipped me about Strictly Silver in the 15:50 at Doncaster on Sat. The trainer has said if they get good ground he'll be tough to beat. Currently around 11/1.

The meeting is in doubt. If it goes ahead he won't get his ground. It will probably be heavy.

Couple of tips for tomorrow:

2.00 Doncaster - Cracking Lass
3.35 Doncaster - Kimberella

Best of luck with those. I tend to steer clear of the flat until things settle down and with the way the ground and weather is puts me off even more.

My mate has tipped them, he's got an excellent record. I've generally got no idea when it comes to the flat. Although judging by my performance in the tipster competition, I've not got much of a clue when it comes to the jumps too!

Shocking!

Always helps if they get out of the stalls.

Anyone who tips horses needs to be followed long term not short term. Long term is the only way to make profits.

Sprinter Sacre may head to the Melling Chase and face off against Cue Card and Flemenstar.

:wank:

Sprinter Sacre may head to the Melling Chase and face off against Cue Card and Flemenstar.

:$#@!:

Cue Card is the only horse that has made Sprinter think twice. Flemenstar may as well stay in Ireland.

Oscar Whisky and potentially Grandouet to go chasing next season.

I'll stick a horse up here tomorrow around 4 o'clock that runs tomorrow.

Great to hear Albertas Run has been retired. A magnificent racehorse. Enjoy your retirement!

Colonel Mak. 1.20 Doncaster. 11/1

Back