• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Really struggling to find any sort of value for Cheltenham at the moment. Module for the Jewson at 12's is about my best bet so far.

I'll mention Alderwood in The Grand Annual at 10/1. Won at the festival last year, amazing how they come back and do well year after year! He will have the services of AP, should go well.

Best price 8/1 now. You can get him 7/1 NRNB.

Sprinter Sacre available at evens tomorrow from 9 AM with Corals. Free money.

Champion Chase. £20 limit but it is free money.

Opened a Corals account, stuck my £20 on Sprinter Sacre, then get an email saying they failed to verify my age and my account is now suspended. No idea if my bet still stands or not.

Boylesports 3/1 Simonsig for the Arkle for new customers. Steal.

Opened a Corals account, stuck my £20 on Sprinter Sacre, then get an email saying they failed to verify my age and my account is now suspended. No idea if my bet still stands or not.

Boylesports 3/1 Simonsig for the Arkle for new customers. Steal.

I'd contact them tomorrow Nando, surely it can all be sorted before Wednesday.

That 3/1 on Simonsig does look very good especially with all the rain, just a pity that i already have a Boylesports account.

My worst nightmare! It is snowing in Devon, pray it doesn't get to Gloucestershire! If ok I fancy Simonsig, Far West (Triumph), At Fisher's Cross (A Bartlett), Salsify, Loch BA (JLT), Zarkandar, Cape Tribulatiion. I liked African Gold before the rumours of virus in the T-D camp.

I'd contact them tomorrow Nando, surely it can all be sorted before Wednesday.

That 3/1 on Simonsig does look very good especially with all the rain, just a pity that i already have a Boylesports account.

Ladbrokes will let you have a bet on Simonsig Max £25 if he loses they will refund your bet as a free bet.

There's no snow in Bristol. Nice clear day at the moment.

Ladbrokes will let you have a bet on Simonsig Max £25 if he loses they will refund your bet as a free bet.

Nice one cheers. I'll have some of that. I assume it's for existing customers too?

Good at Wolves train station waiting to come down. 4 days gonna be expensive.

It hardly ever snows here though. Heard some rumours that it's snowing in Cheltenham.

Still no word from Corals, I'd be happy just to get my money back but that doesn't sound like a possibility at the moment.

A tree has come down on the line so currently stopped in the middle of nowhere.

BFFQ0dhCYAAJXHZ.jpg

Back