• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

Felix back to Chelsea. More competition for Neto in their front 4

Chukwuemeka who I like, is on £115k a week supposedly. No wonder he left Villa

Do they know something we don’t? It’s absolutely bonkers what they are doing.

Do they know something we don’t? It’s absolutely bonkers what they are doing.
The size of the hoofing the cans down the road they've done is something that Isaac Okoronkwo would be proud of. It's absolutely insane.

Even someone as patently talented as Cole Palmer - why the ever living FUCK are you giving him a nine year contract? That's an eternity. Anything could happen. What are you even protecting.

Maybe they're banking on selling average academy products for stupid amounts to protect them in the short term. All while knowing that the rules are set to change soon any way.

I heard a rumour that they know a transfer ban is incoming. Probably made up but it’s a possibility!

They’ve basically bought Felix - a player they don’t want or need - so that Atletico have enough money to buy Gallagher - a player who the fans wanted to stay. Absolutely nuts.

I don’t have much issues with the contract for Palmer. I’m pretty certain he’s not going to suddenly become shit. Your only risk is injury (and they are probably insured against that). If he’s on a 5 year deal he’s got power after 3. This way they’ve locked him in for peak years

They’ve spent relatively big amounts this summer on players that won’t see the light of day. It has to have consequences sooner or later.

I heard a rumour that they know a transfer ban is incoming. Probably made up but it’s a possibility!

They’ve basically bought Felix - a player they don’t want or need - so that Atletico have enough money to buy Gallagher - a player who the fans wanted to stay. Absolutely nuts.
Weirdly one of their best periods in the last 7-8 years was when they actually did have a transfer ban and Lampard came in with a mandate to play all the youth and just see how you go.

They made the CL, played some decent stuff then started dismantling it all and signing wankers like Lukaku.

I don’t have much issues with the contract for Palmer. I’m pretty certain he’s not going to suddenly become shit. Your only risk is injury (and they are probably insured against that). If he’s on a 5 year deal he’s got power after 3. This way they’ve locked him in for peak years
He was already contracted to 2031!

Berge to Fulham.for £20m. That money these days just gets you a player with PL recognition. He's alright, belongs in the lower echelons of that level, but like Skipp that's the market

Broja to Ipswich. You can question some of their signings, but they are having a go. If it clicks then someone is in the shit

Back