• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2024/25 - Everything Not Wolves

Fair play to Ipswich. And although I don’t particularly rate Broja, the fact he’s off there when we pleaded poverty and couldn’t get a deal done for him tells you everything you need to know.

Fair play to Ipswich. And although I don’t particularly rate Broja, the fact he’s off there when we pleaded poverty and couldn’t get a deal done for him tells you everything you need to know.
If they insisted on an obligation for that much then I'm glad we told them to get lost.

8 goals in 66 odd games in the PL, and I think 6 of them were in the first 15 games he played for Southampton. He’s not very good

Especially odd as it looks like they’re selling Guehi too.

Meanwhile Forest continue spending - they’re signing Moreno from Villa

I reckon if Palace sell Andersen then it means they're confident they will be keeping Guehi. I doubt they'd sell both of their first choice CBs with 10 days of the window left.

The time to sign him was when he left Fulham last time. Clearly a PL defender at that point. My only assumption is playing a back 3 Palace want their middle centre half to be more comfortable on the ball and step up into midfield, which isn't really his game.

I reckon if Palace sell Andersen then it means they're confident they will be keeping Guehi. I doubt they'd sell both of their first choice CBs with 10 days of the window left.
Interested in Tomas Araujo

It's like knowing what you are doing in the transfer market is a thing. Stupid Palace, do they not realise that what you do is sell players and then not actively try to replace them?

Freedman is leagues ahead of Hobbs.
He is and that is why bigger clubs have been trying to get him but I reckon he doesn't have a boss that moves the goalposts more than ground staff at Compton.

Flipped back to the normal way of working after that early splurge in the transfer market against predicted income. Now in the sell...then maybe, just maybe I will give you some money, maybe I won't. Ask about players with no real idea of what your budget is.

Back