• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2015/16 - Everything Not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor was ok last season, he isn't very quick though, to progress they need to keep upgrading where they can. Plus no-one wants to be one injury from playing Dwight Tiendalli, I wouldn't want to be within five injuries of that.

Latest poorly researched rumors from the States:

Pogba to Chelsea
Ryan Bertrand and Kevin de Bruyne to City
Petr Cech and Jackson Martinez to Arsenal
Hugo Lloris to United
Lucas Digne, Nathaniel Clyne, Danny Ings, and Christian Benteke to Liverpool

Latest poorly researched rumoUrs from the States:

Pogba to Chelsea Very possible but I think City will have something to say
Ryan Bertrand and Kevin de Bruyne to City Likely that both will happen.
Petr Cech and Jackson Martinez to Arsenal Cech seems a certainty, Martinez less so
Hugo Lloris to United I really think that will happen
Lucas Digne, Nathaniel Clyne, Danny Ings, and Christian Benteke to Liverpool Ings is done pretty much. The others aren't exactly champions league thrilling.

Pot a is holding out for Barca apparently. Nathaniel Clyne I thought was a certainty for Man U but it seems not, still wouldn't be surprised if he ended up there with there first choice signing a new contract with Barca.

Pogba at Barca would just be silly, it's bad enough with the front 3 they've already got but then if you had Pogba, Rakitic and Busquets behind them, insane team.

And you are forgetting Iniesta!!! Who's in His thirties now mind.

And you are forgetting Iniesta!!! Who's in His thirties now mind.

Think he'd end up getting pushed into the role Xavi has had this season if they managed to get Pogba, great player to have available if you want to rest one of your first choice.

Even their back four looked pretty reasonable last season.

Aye, Pique and Mascherano finally looked comfortable next to each other. They need to start blooding a new right fullback though and IMHO Vidal is not the answer.

Abou Diaby released by Arsenal.

Could be a decent signing for someone if they can stop him breaking, unlikely though.

Spain might suit him.

Pogba isn't quite all that for me, yet. He's certainly not worth the 70-80m that's being bandied around.

City will get linked with any decent home grown player given they've only got Hart and Clichy.

According to the beeb, West Brom have agreed a £1.5m fee for James McClean

If Kieran Trippier is worth £3.5m surely Nathaniel Clyne is only worth about half of that, Trippeir bar far the better more assured player.

Seems pretty cheap for anyone in the modern market, especially when he is young and I don't imagine Burnley were desperate to sell. I assume he was approaching last year of contract (can't be bothered to check).

Lowton is off to replace him at Burnley.

Benzema to Arsenal, Aguero to Real Madrid, nameless replacement (Jackson Martinez being bandied about) to City.

Apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back