• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, his only game. 5-1 though, Alex Rae scored an absolute belter. I went to that one, good times. Saw the teamsheets with us playing a lot of first teamers, them with a load of kids I'd never heard of and fancied our chances...

Joey Gudjonsson at right back was a sight to behold.

So close!

One positive is I did at least get to see this shirt in action. Still the best away shirt we've had I think.

luzhny-away-2003-front.jpg

According to the URL that shirt belonged to Oleg Luzhny so the static image 11 years on accurately depicts the speed with which it moved back then.

Kameni was a FIFA legend for a few years. Would that he had actually played for us.

Deffo our best away shirt. I have that with "Lescott 5" on it still in my wardobe.

It was, although the material was that baggy looking type of material.

Brann's Senegalese midfielder Stephane Badji on trial at West Ham apparently.

Martin Ødegaard has visited 896 clubs and he is now in think tank mode,he is 16 today so happy birthday to him.
Marca reports he's asked for more time.

Martin Ødegaard has visited 896 clubs and he is now in think tank mode,he is 16 today so happy birthday to him.

Has he visited Wolves? ;)

Marca reported he had asked Real Madrid for more time on their offer.

With news that Emile Heskey looks likely to be offered a short term deal at Bolton hard to believe, here's one to beat it. Palmeiras are in talks with 40 year old Zé Roberto ex Leverkusen, Bayern.

Marca reported he had asked Real Madrid for more time on their offer.

You sure he didn't ask to be 15 a few more days?

If he goes to one of the big guns I hope he gets loaned back somewhere he can play regularly.

You sure he didn't ask to be 15 a few more days?

If he goes to one of the big guns I hope he gets loaned back somewhere he can play regularly.

Its gone past football now, its about making his family multi millionaires no matter his development.

Its gone past football now, its about making his family multi millionaires no matter his development.

Yes,I'm afraid at the end of the day money talks.Also noone knows if he's gonna be anything more than a talent so best get in with the money early.

Could still be loaned back/out tho.

Surely he could still make his family rich beyond their wildest dreams without having to go to one of the very top clubs? Somewhere like Ajax with a great history of bringing through young players would still pay pretty handsomely wouldn't they?

According to Swiss newspaper Blick Xherdan Shaqiri can leave FC Bayern for £10M in January. Liverpool perhaps or would he be just another one in the same mould. Everton looks a good fit.

Shaqiri is brilliant. Think Everton and Liverpool have enough wide options though.

Would be great business by Spurs to get him for that price and sell that fanny Lamela for similar to some mugs.

I think he overdoes it sometimes, but for £10m he'd be an absolute steal.

United?

Would think they'll need Young to bugger off first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back