• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidal has supposedly agreed terms if you believe the rumours.

Adam Campbell has joined Fleetwood on a months loan, maybe a player Wolves should keep an eye on with a view to a loan.

Brentford have agreed a deal to sign Hull striker Nick Proschwitz on a one-year deal.

Seems Lambert has a left back blind spot to rival McCarthy. First Joe Bennett, then Luna, now chasing Liverpool flop Aly Cissokho.

I didn't think Luna looked all that bad tbh.

I also find it amusing how Liverpool supporters have a very predictable pattern when it comes to players (as evidenced by Cissokho): player signs, they all hail him as savior; player plays, they all sing YNWA; player does poorly, they viciously turn on him (so much for never walking alone ay).

Luna was garbage, didn't he even manage to get dropped before they'd signed Bertarnd on loan in January?

Seems Lambert has a left back blind spot to rival McCarthy. First Joe Bennett, then Luna, now chasing Liverpool flop Aly Cissokho.

I think Cissokho's decent if he can stay fit. Liverpool were a good side with him in it. He's certainly better than the players you've listed. Villa are in trouble this season unless Lambert gets binned off and they start playing some decent football. Your use of words like 'flop' do you no favours sometimes Mark.

Wouldn't mind Wolves getting Westwood on loan though.

To be fair, Southampton aren't the first people to come back after a Summer break and find their valuables taken by someone from Liverpool........

Its official. Frank has finally made a laugh out loud joke worthy of a good belly laugh and in no need of relegation to his joke thread:shakehand::worshippy::ursofunny:

I think Cissokho's decent if he can stay fit. Liverpool were a good side with him in it. He's certainly better than the players you've listed. Villa are in trouble this season unless Lambert gets binned off and they start playing some decent football. Your use of words like 'flop' do you no favours sometimes Mark.

Wouldn't mind Wolves getting Westwood on loan though.

Cissokho was a flop at Liverpool, no two ways about it, he's even more clumsy than Sakho.

Cissokho was a flop at Liverpool, no two ways about it, he's even more clumsy than Sakho.

Don't be silly and stop writing absolutely as though yours is the last word. It makes you look even more of an arsehat than usual.

Your knowledge of football is limited (as is your knowledge in most subjects to be honest) so stop trying to tell people what they know is different because you say it is. Try some evidence next time to back it up.

Don't be silly and stop writing absolutely as though yours is the last word. It makes you look even more of an arsehat than usual.

Your knowledge of football is limited (as is your knowledge in most subjects to be honest) so stop trying to tell people what they know is different because you say it is. Try some evidence next time to back it up.

He's shit.

The end.

Well at least i didn't have to stoop so low as a to throw a handful of personal insults into a response, completely unprovoked, and with that i can walk away, head held high, knowing i'm the better man.

Fucking hell why is every thread turning into a petty bitch fight? Tedious at best.

About £10m overpriced I'd say.

He was out of the team for a reason, unbelievable business for Arsenal

QPR linked with a move for Andros Townsend. reported £10 million bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back