• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanagan is monumentally overrated at this stage. You can get at and past him far too easily.

Perhaps, but him >>>>> the complete lost causes that are Johnson and Enrique.

Britt Assombalonga for £8m? I've never been impressed in the times I've seen him play. He scores but seems to offer little else.

£4mil for the player, £4mil for the name.

Incredible. Just over three years ago he had joined Watford from the course I was about to start! What a fantastic journey for him. He's a good goalscorer and I know Watford weren't keen on letting him go last year.

Flanagan is monumentally overrated at this stage. You can get at and past him far too easily.

Yeah he is, far to rash in the tackle and his positioning is not the best. Got ability though and lots of time to improve, could be a big next 2 years for him.

Britt Assombalonga for £8m? I've never been impressed in the times I've seen him play. He scores but seems to offer little else.

Absolutely insane. So perhaps the board would like to explain how they had to sell Darlow and Lascelles for £7m to keep within FFP and then the next day can spaff a million more on a colossally over-rated player.

Good to see English football and its owners are still in touch with reality...

The McCormack deal skewed the market, and it has just been reinforced. Very damaging to English football, at least potentially.

Nicolai Müller to HSV, good signing.

The same Müller that scored that incredible goal vs Dortmund last year? Volleyed it in while he was flat on his back.

That's the one, from Mainz. Around €4.5m.

Absolutely insane. So perhaps the board would like to explain how they had to sell Darlow and Lascelles for £7m to keep within FFP and then the next day can spaff a million more on a colossally over-rated player.

Signing over 5 year will be a million on the P&L plus wages. How much would the wages and the amortisation be on the other 2?

depends essentially on how far they are into their contracts I guess. plus aren't there other forest exits today, or were they not confirmed?

Lansbury is being heavily linked with Burnley for £5m or so but nothing has actually gone through there.

Cox and Mackie were surplus anyway I think.

Championship Manager great Freddy Guarin rumoured to be on his way to Manchester United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back